Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -3.36406
Edinburgh airport hotels: The options
On-airport hotels: On-airport hotels are within the airport grounds, so your transfer time to the terminal in the morning will be minimal. Our only on-airport hotel at Edinburgh is the Hilton Edinburgh, which is just two minutes from the terminal. Transfers are provided by a 24-hour shuttle bus and are included in the price of your room.
Off-airport hotels: Our other two Edinburgh airport hotels, the Marriott Edinburgh and the Quality Hotel Edinburgh Airport, are both outside the airport grounds, or off-airport. But they're both no more than a five-minute transfer from the terminal - the Marriott is less than three miles away, and the Quality Hotel less than half a mile. Transfers are provided 24 hours a day and are included in the price at both hotels.
Read the Edinburgh airport hotels customer feedback our customers have left before you book. It speaks volumes about the quality of our service and our Edinburgh airport hotels. We're proud to say that 99.88% of our customers are happy with our service - and we're working on the other 0.12%.
Directions to each Edinburgh Airport Hotels
Directions to Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West at Edinburgh Airport
Use our interactive map to see exactly where Courtyard by Marriott Edinburgh West is located and our postcode finder to get personalised directions to the hotel.
Hampton by Hilton at Edinburgh Airport Address & Directions
Stop here for your directions to the Hampton by Hilton at Edinburgh Airport, as well as the address and postcode for your SatNav.
Directions to the Edinburgh Airport DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel
Directions to the Hilton Hotel at Edinburgh airport. Address: Edinburgh International Airport, New Bridge, Lothians, EH28 8LL. The Hilton offers the very best facilities to make your airport hotel stay a satisfying modern experience.
Edinburgh Holiday Inn Express Directions | Edinburgh Airport
Information on how to locate the Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh. Address: Holiday Inn Express Edinburgh Airport, Ingliston, Edinburgh, EH28 8AU. The hotel is located at Edinburgh International Airport, only 4 minutes by courtesy minibus.
Directions to the Holiday Inn at Edinburgh Airport
Get to the Holiday Inn at Edinburgh airport quickly and easily with our helpful directions. Book your room today for an extra discount with Holiday Extras.
Edinburgh Macdonald Houstoun House Directions | Holiday Extras
Directions and a map to help you find the Edinburgh Macdonald Houstoun House. Address: Uphall, Broxburn, West Lothian, Scotland, EH52 6JS
Edinburgh Marriott Hotel Directions | Edinburgh Airport
Directions to the Marriott Edinburgh Airport Hotel. Address: The Marriott Hotel, 111 Glasgow Road, Edinburgh, Midlothian EH12 8NF. A luxurious modern hotel just 2 miles from Edinburgh Airport.
Directions to the Moxy Hotel near Edinburgh Airport
Directions to the Moxy Hotel at Edinburgh airport. Address: 1 Fairview Road, Edinburgh, EH28 8AP, Edinburgh, United Kingdom
Novotel Edinburgh Airport Directions | Map to the hotel
Directions to the Novotel Edinburgh Park. Use our handy location finder to plan your journey - just pop in your postcode and we'll do the rest!
Edinburgh Queensferry Hotel Directions | Map and Directions
Make use of our handy directions and map to get to the Queensferry hotel at Edinburgh as quickly as possible, and without stress.
Edinburgh Airport Travelodge Directions | Map to the hotel
Directions to the Edinburgh airport Travelodge. Travelodge offers the bare essentials of what you need at a fantastically-low price.