Faro Airport to Alvor Transfers
If you're heading to beautiful Alvor on an Algarve holiday, take a look at our transfers from Faro Airport to Alvor resorts. We compare 100s of options to bring you a fantastic choice of shared and private vehicles, with prices starting under £20.00, and with FREE cancellations until 3 days before you travel.
Explore A Great Range of Faro to Alvor Transfers
Our Alvor transfers from Faro Airport can get you to the door of your resort hotel in as little as 52 minutes-that leaves you more time for the really important holiday business, like topping up your tan on one of Alvor's glorious beaches.
Compare Top Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transportation To Alvor From Faro Airport
Shuttles, Faro airport taxis and wheelchair accessible vehicles are just a few of the options we have for your Alvor transfers. Whatever your group size, we have the Faro Airport transfer for you, with vehicles for 1-54 passengers.
Why Pre Book Your Alvor Airport Transfers?
Pre booking your Faro Airport shuttle or taxi is a great way to ensure your holiday gets off to a hassle free start. The queues at the arrivals taxi rank can get pretty hectic, but your driver or representative will be waiting in the hall, ready to whisk you straight off to your Alvor resort. Plus, everything is paid for up front, so no worries about any hidden costs when you get to your hotel.
Compare Cheap Faro Airport Transfers to ALvor from £17.41
|Faro to Alvor Airport Transfers|
|Transfers Type||Transfer Time||Price Per Person|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||2 hours 10 minutes||£31.63|
|Speedy Shuttle Bus||52 minutes||£37.89|
|Taxi for 4 people||1 hour 5 minutes||£28.81|
|Minivan for 8 people||1 hour 5 minutes||£17.41|
|Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle for 4 people||1 hour 40 minutes||£109.98|
|Private Coach for 24 people||1 hour 40 minutes||£20.11|
Airport Transfers Across the Algarve and Portugal
If you want to see more of The Algarve, take a peek at our Algarve, Faro, Lagos, Vilamoura and Albufeirapages to see what else this beautiful part of Portugal has to offer. See our Portugal Airport Transfers page for more destinations across the country.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door.. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our airport shuttles are the budget friendly Faro Airport transfer option. With regular and speedy varieties available, they get you from the airport to your Alvor resort the no frills, no fuss way. You'll be sharing the transfer with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport, and will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- Our airport taxis are the fast, cheap and convenient transfer for your Alvor holiday, and a great option for small groups.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minivans are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at your destination together.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle are available for a comfortable and convenient Faro Airport transfer for those with mobility difficulties.
- If you're organising a school trip, wedding party or just have loads of friends, we know that you already have enough to worry about sorting out without worrying about your airport transfers. This is why we offer private coaches seating up to 54 people.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Faro Airport transfers to Alvor?
- Choose and book your Faro Airport transfers using our awesome booking engine (at the top of the page).
- Check your inbox, you will have received an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of The Algarve.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, go and wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, and if your plane takes a scenic route and you are due to arrive later than expected in Faro, give the number on your confirmation a call. Your provider will make sure that someone is waiting for you when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to say goodbye to Alvor and head back home, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Faro Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top