Pre-book your transfers to The Algarve,
with prices starting from just £12.27and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
With year round sunshine, incredible ocean views and some of the best beaches in Europe, it's little wonder that Portugal's stunning Algarve region is a place that millions of holidaymakers return to year after year. Our Algarve aiport transfers from Faro Airport, the gateway to the Algarve, go to resorts and destinations all over the area, including;
- Praia de Rocha
Pre Book Your Algarve Airport Transfers
By pre booking your airport transfers to Algarve resorts, you guarantee the fantastic prices that you see online. You also get to skip the long queues at the taxi rank, and ensure that there are no surprise costs when you reach your hotel.
For more Portuguese inspiration, check out our Portugal Airport Transfers here to see what else this wonderful country has to offer.
Compare Cheap Algarve Airport Transfers to Portugal Resorts from £12.14
|Algarve Airport Transfers|
|Faro Airport Transfer To:||Travel time||Price Per Person|
|Faro||35 minutes||£13.63 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Lagos||2 hours 55 minutes||£32.84 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Albufeira||1 hour 10 minutes||£34.94 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Praia de Rocha||2 hours||£27.27 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Alvor||1 hour 5 minutes||£28.81 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Vilamoura||1 hour 5 minutes||£12.14 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
- Use our awesome booking engine to find your perfect Algarve airport transfer (it's awesome because it searches 1000s of providers at the click of a button-so you know you;re getting the very best deals.)
- Check your inbox-you'll receive an email confirmation. You'll need this when you take your transfers, so print it off, keep it safe and remember to take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and strat dreaming of the Algarve.
Arriving at Faro Airport
- After landing in Faro, make your way to the arrival's hall, where, if you have chosen a private transfer, you will see someone standing with a big sign with your name on it.
- Alternatively, for those of you on a shared shuttle you need to find the designated transfer desk, or representative. Full details and instructions will be on your confirmation, so if in doubt, check it out.
- You'll need to hand over or show your confirmation to your driver, just make sure to keep hold of the 'return' part for the way back!
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Flight delays are an unfortunate part of travel, but if it happens, it is not a problem. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what is happening. They will let your drivers know and alternative arrangements will be made to ensure your transfer is ready for when you arrive.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say farewell to Portugal, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
All About the Algarve
If you're a fan of beautiful towns, great food, fantastic nightlife and endless, beautiful beaches, The Algarve is the place for you. A dramatic and breathtaking coastal region studded with postcard-ready towns and vibrant cities, this diverse region is a hotspot for sunseekers, sports lovers and culture vultures. In short, it's got a little something for everyone.
The most popular resort in the region is Albufeira, famous for its nightlife, relaxing beaches and family friendly attractions. (If you're headed to Albufeira, take a look at our dedicated Faro to Albufeira transfers page.
The Algarve is beloved by fans of an active holiday, and especially well-known for its fantastic golf courses and watersports. So whether you want to tee off on perhaps the sunniest golf courses on Earth or don your wetsuit and explore the world beneath the waves, you'll find something to keep you busy.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of The Algarve. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Pre-booking your airport transfer give you the peace of mind that your transfer from Faro Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of shared and private Algarve airport transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for shared and private transfers to the Algarve, take a look at our options below.
- Our shared shuttles are a fantastic budget option, getting you from A to B at the cheapest possible rate. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so will make a few stops on the way to your resort.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. With cars for up to 4 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a variety of private executive vehicles for a super stylish transfer, to start your holiday in style.
- If you need a vehicle for wheelchair users or travellers with mobility difficulties, we offer options for accessible transfers.
As you can see, we have a lot of options for you to think about. Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful on a Portuguese summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for ALgarve airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top