Gatwick Airport Transfers
Book your Gatwick private airport transfer with us from only £48.27pp with FREE cancellations*.
From Gatwick Airport to London and other destinations
Our London Gatwick airport transfers can get you into the heart of the city and the destinations beyond the capital. Whether you're travelling for a holiday or on business, we have a range of private transfers to get you to your destination in style, comfort and convenience.
Transfer to Gatwick Airport at the start of your holiday
If you're flying out from Gatwick, we also offer private transfers from your home to the airport. Not only this, we'll also pick you up from the airport and drive you back to your home.
Pre book your Gatwick Airport Transfer, and we'll take the hassle out of getting to the airport, so you can focus on the important things, like looking forward to your trip.
Gatwick Airport Transfers to London
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price|
|Gatwick to London Victoria||80 mins||£51.20|
|Gatwick to London Bridge||100mins||£50.83|
|Gatwick to Paddington Station||110mins||£48.27|
|Gatwick to Canary Wharf||100 mins||£55.01|
|Gatwick to Covent Garden||120 mins||£50.83|
|Gatwick to Earls Court||100 mins||£48.27|
Gatwick Airport transfers to/from UK Destinations
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price|
|Gatwick to Oxford||180 mins||£98.16|
|Gatwick to Brighton||65mins||£50.31|
|Gatwick to Tonbridge||70mins||£48.27|
|Gatwick to Southampton Port||110 mins||£84.34|
|Gatwick to Canterbury||110 mins||£94.71|
|Gatwick to Epsom||50 mins||£48.27|
*Rates calculated based on 3 people hiring a private taxi. Prices are displayed per person, not per vehicle.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my transfer?
Once you have booked your Gatwick Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax knowing that we have taken care of the hard work for you. You will receive a confirmation email, which you will need when it comes to taking your transfer, so make sure you keep hold of it.
Flying into Gatwick
- When you have touched down in Gatwick, go and wrestle your suitcase off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a big board with your name on it. If you don't see anyone, you may have to go to a designated transfers desk within the arrivals hall. Your confirmation will give you specific details on which to do, so be sure to have a read of that.
Going to Gatwick at the start of your holiday
- Your private transfer will pick you up at your door, so you don't have to worry about car parks or shuttle buses. Simply load your cases into the car and your driver will do the rest.
Uh oh! My flight has been delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travelling. We know this, so we have put in place a system to make it easy for you to let your provider know if you get held up en route. Simply call the number provided on your confirmation and your provider will let your driver know to wait for you.
When it's time to come home
When your time in London is over, we have made sure that your transfer back to the airport is hassle free. On your confirmation, there will be a time and pick up location listed. Any problems, just give that number on the confirmation a call and have a chat with your provider.
It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to make sure everything runs smoothly.
If in doubt, your confirmation email will have pick up and drop off details, as well as contact numbers for your provider, so have a lok on there.
An Introduction to London
London is arguably one of the most famous cities in the world. It is certainly one of the most visited, as the 30 million tourists that pour in through the airports can attest to. Whether you're holidaying or on business, the UK capital has got a seemingly endless array of museums, monuments, restaurants and events to entertain even the most seasoned traveller.
Heading Out of the City
Fun fact; London Gatwick Airport has a pretty misleading name, because it is not in London at all, but Surrey. This makes it perfectly placed if you're heading out of the capital and want to transfer somewhere else in the South of the UK. Perhaps you're heading to beautiful medieval Canterbury, a world-famous place of ancient pilgrimage, or stunning Oxford, with its towering academic buildings and winding streets. Or maybe you're heading to Southampton to catch a cruise? Wherever you're going from Gatwick, our transfers can take you there.
Which transfer is right for me?
There are a lot of private transfers from Gatwick Airport, so we have done the hard work for you, comparing 1000s of options with just one click. Check out some of our vehicle options.
- For a touch of luxury, our private transfers are hard to beat and will take you from the airport terminal to the door of your accommodation in London and even to other cities, like Poole. With room for up to 3 passengers plus one suitcase per person, there is no better option for comfort and convenience.
- If you're travelling in a larger party, our private minibuses are the ideal choice. Seating up to 8 people and one suitcase per person, this is a cost effective option of transporting everyone together.
All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, so are in tip-top condition. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for those 2 days a year when the UK is hot.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Get in touch with our UK based transfers team here if you need help with your Gatwick airport transfer.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at London Gatwick Airport (LGW) and dropping off in central London via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
At Holiday Extras we want to make your trip as hassle free as possible. If you're flying from a UK airport, we could help you save up to 60% on airport parking, airport hotels and airport lounges. You can also take out holiday insurance, so you know you're covered, should any problems arise whilst on holiday.Top