Guangzhou Airport Transfers
Compare 100s of Guangzhou Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. We have a huge choice of private transfer vehicles, with return prices from under £27.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure. We offer an unbeatable range of transfers from Guangzhou Airport hotels in the city and other popular destinations.
Guangzhou Airport Transfers to the City and Beyond
Guangzhou is an awe inspiring city, where modern meets traditional and the streets buzz with life and a cacophony of enticing sights, sounds and smells. Our Guangzhou Airport transfers take you from the terminal to the door of you city centre hotel in as little as 45 minutes, meaning that you'll be exploring this awesome city in no time at all. We have a huge choice of pick and drop off destinations in Guangzhou, as well as Dongguan and Nansha Port.
Top Choice of Transfers from Guangzhou Airport
With an unparalleled choice of private transfers, including Guangzhou Airport taxis, luxury options and minibuses, we take the hassle out of organising your transfers, however many people you're travelling with. Guangzhou airport is 24.1 miles north of Guangzhou. With a Guangzhou Airport taxi you can get to the city in 45 minutes. Prebook your taxi from Guangzhou Airport to Guangzhou, Dongguan and Nansha Port and skip the queues at the terminal.
Cheap Guangzhou Airport Transfers from £26.17
Compare low cost deals on transfers from Guangzhou Airport with Holiday Extras. We bring you all the best deals and top choice of Guangzhou Airport transfers, saving you the hassle of shopping around.
Compare Cheap Guangzhou Airport Transfers
|Drop Off||Journey time||Price per person|
|Guangzhou City||50 minutes||£37.47 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Guangzhou City||45 minutes||£26.17 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
|Dongguan||1 hour 30 minutes||£49.01 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
|Nansha Port||1 hour 30 minutes||£111.98 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Nansha Port||1 hour 30 minutes||£73.85 (Executive car for 6 people)|
Worldwide Airport Transfers
If you like Guangzhou and what to see what else this incredibly diverse and exciting country has to offer, check out our China airport transfers page, including Beijing and Shanghai transfers pages. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our Guangzhou Airport transfers are pretty great-they give you all the convenience of a taxi, without the waiting or potentially high costs when you reach your hotel.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to vehicle size or pedestrianisation, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for dim sum, we have a huge selection of vehicle options for your transfer from Guangzhou Airport.
- For a stylish start to your holiday, take a look at our private transfers. With taxis and minibuses, they are the easy and hassle free transfer option. Our Guangzhou Airport taxis are all booked and paid for in advance, so will be waiting for you when you land, and have no costly surprises when you reach your resort. Our minibuses are a great and cost effective option for larger groups.
- If a touch of luxury is the order of the day, our executive transfers give you a special start to your holiday.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Guangzhou Airport transfer?
- Choose your Guangzhou Airport transfers using our secure booking agent (find it at the top of the page), you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of China.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- We know that after a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is trying to figure out where to meet your transfer-so we've made sure that the whole process is super straight forward.
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays happen in travel, but if you're flight decides to take a scenic route and you arrive later than expected in Guangzhou, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Guangzhou.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to come home, your return transfer to Guangzhou airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the hotel or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Guangzhou Airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0800 458 8454 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top