Help Me Park Meet and Greet Gatwick
Broadbridge Lane, Burstow, Surrey, RH6 0PA
Book Gatwick Help Me Park
Search parking at
to the airport
Like their name suggests, Help Me Park is here to help you. When it comes to convenience, Help Me Park's Meet and Greet parking is at the top of the list. This car park has a no-hassle approach to parking, taking care of every stage so you don't have to. You just need to drive to the terminal and they'll be outside waiting to collect your car. Then, all you need to do is walk to check-in and catch your flight! While you're away, the driver will take your car to their award-winning secured car park, so you won't have to worry about a thing. When you get back, head to the pick-up area outside the terminal where a driver will be waiting with your car. Then, just get in and drive home!
If you're after a super-speedy service, this is the perfect Gatwick airport parking for you.
The mobile number given to call 10 minutes before was switched off. On arrival at Gatwick South I phoned and it took 30 minutes for someone to meet up. It was cold, waiting in the car for them. Efficient service, from that point on - and the return meet and greet went like a dream - good staff.Mrs Wainwright (Help Me Park Meet And Greet)
See more Help Me Park Meet And Greet customer reviews
Overall rating: 92%by 920 guests
Reasons to book Help Me Park Meet And Greet
- One of the most convenient ways to park at Gatwick, you don't even need to hunt for a space!
- No transfers to worry about, just drop your car off at the terminal and go.
- You'll get peace of mind knowing your car will be kept in an award-winning car park.
- No stress when you land, just hop in your car at the terminal and drive back.
Arrival at Help Me Park Meet And Greet
Once you have parked, the driver will collect your car from you and drive it to their secured car park. Make sure you have your return flight time and number to hand, as you'll need to give them to your uniformed driver.
Then, it's a short walk to check-in.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the airport:- Drive to the designated passenger drop-off area outside the terminal, look out for the “Approved Contractors” area.
- The approved driver will take photos of your car and check it over for damage.
- You’ll need to give them your booking confirmation, car keys and return flight information.
- All that’s left is the short walk to the terminal, while your car is parked for you in their secured car park.
Returning to the airport:- After you have collected all of your luggage, call Help Me Park and they’ll bring your car back to the terminal for you.
- Pick up your keys and your car from the driver and head home.
On your return to Help Me Park Meet And Greet
Once you've collected your luggage, call Help Me Park on 07716 063 663 to let them know your back. Your car will be returned to the same place you were met on arrival.
It is essential your car has valid road tax, MOT and a legal amount of tread on your tyres. If not, the driver won’t be able to drive it and you won't be able to claim a refund.
The car park can drop off and pick up from different terminals, however you'll need to let the car park know on arrival you're returning to another terminal.
If your flight is delayed, you won't be charged extra unless the delay is longer than 6 hours, then you'll be charged the extra day rate, which is £10.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 17-02-2018 untill the 24-02-2018, valid as of 18-12-2017