Book Manchester Jet Parks
to the airport
Close, convenient and competitively priced; this perfectly sums up the new Jet Parks 2 car park, formerly Airparks. You park your own car and keep your keys, giving you complete control and then simply transfer to the terminal. Transfers run to all three terminals 24 hours a day, every 15 minutes and only take five minutes. While you're away, your car park will be well looked after by its 24 hour patrols and CCTV.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive up to the barrier and your numberplate will be recognised.
- The entry barrier will then lift automatically.
- Drive in, park in any space and keep hold of your keys.
- Take the shuttle bus to the airport, which is included in the price.
Shuttle bus:It takes 5-12 minutes to reach all the terminals. The bus runs every 15 minutes, 24 hours a day, and is included in the price.
Security:- ‘Park Mark awarded
- manned 24 hours a day
Accessibility:The car park has designated Blue Badge bays, which are all signposted. They work on a first come first served basis and you'll need to display your badge whilst you're away.
The transfer buses are also wheelchair accessible.
When you get back to the car park:- Once you have collected your luggage, catch the bus to the car park - it will pick you up where it dropped you off and is included in the price.
- Drive to the exit barrier and it will raise automatically. If it doesn’t press the intercom button for assistance and quote your reference number.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- There are no height restrictions at this car park.
- If you're delayed picking your car up, you'll need to pay for the extra parking at the car park's normal rate, which is £15 per day.
- If you pick your car up early, we can't give you a refund.
Prices correct as of June 2017.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
Getting to your terminal couldn't be simpler - transfers only take 5 to 12 minutes, and run every 15 minutes, 24-hours a day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 15-10-2018 untill the 22-10-2018, valid as of 15-08-2018
Smooth transition to & from car park / airport. Better temporary signage on roads as to how to get to car park as struggled to get there with road worksMr/S Hayman (Jetparks)
See more Jetparks customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 7048 guests