to the airport
Book Today To Save!
With 20 years' experience in providing a great service, Maple Manor valet parking is a firm favourite with our customers and it's easy to see why. One of their professional, insured chauffeurs will meet you at the terminal and park your car for you in a secured car park while you catch your flight, then have it waiting for you when you get back. It couldn't be simpler and all for this low price. We only sell airport-approved Meet and Greet services and Maple Manor is no exception.
When my car was returned one side of the car and both wheels were covered in mud.Under the wheel arches on the same side were completely caked in mud as if it had been driven through a field.I took photographs of the condition of the car and pointed it out to the person who was there with the keys to be told nothing he can do he just hands out the keys and I should e mail Maple with my complaint. I would like this followed up as we are talking about a vert expensive Porsche Macan.Mr Black (Maple Manor Parking)
Our customers rated Maple Manor Parking on average 9/10 (2381 reviews). Read Maple Manor Parking reviews.
Drop-off at North Terminal. Stroll to check-in.
Need to know:Drop your car off at the Hampton by Hilton hotel, which is connected to the North Terminal via a covered walkway. A member of the team will meet you there and park your car for you, while you walk to the terminal - it takes 2-5 minutes
When you get back give the driver a call to let them know youre ready and your car will be returned to you where you were met on arrival.
Accessibility:This service is suitable for customers with limited mobility, as a shuttle bus is not required
Security:The car park is secured by:
- Manned 24 hours a day
The small print:- Your car will be parked in a secured compound, up to 6 miles from the airport.
- There is no height restriction at the North terminal, but a 2m restriction for the South.
- Maple Parking can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m.
- Maple Parking cannot accept vehicles with 8 or more seats.
- All airport fees are included.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the airport:- Take a ticket at the entrance to the Hampton by Hilton hotel and proceed to the Approved Operator area.
- The driver will take a photo and check your car over for damage. You'll need to give them your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
- From there, it's just a short walk to the terminal while a professional driver parks your car for you in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:- Once you've collected your luggage, call the car park to request the driver to meet you with the car. You'll be given instructions on where to meet your driver.
At their discretion, Maple Parking will give you up until midnight on the date you have booked to collect your car. If you go into the next day you will be charged £10 per day.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 22-04-2019 untill the 29-04-2019, valid as of 20-02-2019