to the airport
Feel like a VIP when you arrive at Heathrow
What better way to start your holiday than with a speedy arrival at the airport. With Maple Manor Meet and Greet you have the luxury of pulling up at the airport and being greeted by your very own chauffeur. Whilst you unload your luggage they will check over your car, you are then free to make the short walk into the terminal whilst your car is taken to a secure car park, where it will remain for the duration of your holiday. Upon your return, your car will be where you dropped it, ready for you to make your journey home. It really is a convenient and simple Heathrow parking option. When you book online with Holiday Extras you will be pleasantly surprised at how cheap our Heathrow parking is.
Reasons to book Maple Manor Meet and Greet
- One of the most popular ways to park at Terminal 1.
- You have no transfers to worry about with Meet and Greet parking - just walk to check in.
- Your car will be parked at a secured compound with security fencing, monitored 24 hours a day.
Arrival at Maple Manor Meet and Greet
When you're exactly 20 minutes from the airport, call Maple Manor on 01895 544382 and choose option 1. Be as exact as you can to 20 minutes before you arrive, as this can cause problems for Maple Manor. When you arrive, just follow the signs for Terminal 1 Short Stay Car Park. The entrance is on the ground floor and as you drive up to the barrier, you just need to take a ticket and drive through. Keep on the right and then turn left to the lower ground floor. Turn right, then drive to the end where you should see the designated Off Airport Meet and Greet parking bays on your left. Park in one of those and one of our drivers in a Maple Manor uniform will come out to meet you at your car. All you then need to do is take your luggage and walk to the terminal.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the Short Stay car park to meet your driver - your confirmation email will include directions and a postcode for your satnav.
You'll need to give the driver your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there, it's a short walk to the terminal while the driver parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:
Once you've collected your luggage, walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
On your return to Maple Manor Meet and Greet
As soon as you've collected your luggage, call Maple Manor on 01895 544382 and choose option 1. Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park 1. When you reach the car park, take the lift to the ground floor and head to the Off Airport Meet and Greet parking bays. Your car will be brought back to the place where you dropped it off.
- It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Maple Manor won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
- Maple Manor can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. To see if Maple Manor can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
- As the car park constantly monitor flights, they will return the car to the terminal you are landing to.
- If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £20 per day.
- If your return flight plans change call Maple Manor as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.