Maple Manor Meet and Greet Heathrow
Book Maple Manor Meet and Greet
Search parking at
to the airport
Speedy arrival at Heathrow Terminal 2
Arrive at Heathrow Terminal 2 in style with Maple Manor's Meet and Greet service. Forget waiting for transfer buses or looking for a parking space, with this fast and efficient Heathrow parking option you can pull up close to the terminal, meet your friendly Maple Manor driver, unload your luggage and make your way to check-in whilst your car is taken to a secure car park. When you arrive back from your holiday, your car will be ready and waiting for you to set off.
Book online and in advance to take advantage of our special offers.
Reasons to book Maple Manor Meet And Greet
- One of the most popular ways to park at Terminal 2.
- You have no transfers to worry about with Meet and Greet parking - just walk to check in.
- Your car will be parked at a secured compound with security fencing, monitored 24 hours a day.
Arrival at Maple Manor Meet And Greet
Once you've parked your car and unloaded your luggage, lock your car and check your car in - the desk is located in the lift lobby. Make sure you have your booking reference and return flight details ready to give the driver.
Your car will be photographed and taken to a secure car park by the experienced driver, whilst you walk to check-in - it takes 2 minutes.
Getting to and from Heathrow airport
Arriving at the airport:
Drive to the Short Stay car park to meet your driver - your confirmation email will include directions and a postcode for your satnav.
You'll need to give the driver your booking confirmation and car keys, as well as your return flight information.
From there, it's a short walk to the terminal while the driver parks your car in a secured car park.
Returning to the airport:
Once you've collected your luggage, walk back to the Short Stay car park to collect your car.
On your return to Maple Manor Meet And Greet
You don't need to call the car park on your return unless your return flight has changed. If so, call Maple Manor on 01895 544 382 and choose option 1 to let them know.
- Exit the arrivals hall, turn left and follow the signs for the Short Stay Car Park.
- Take the left-hand set of lifts up to level 4 (the first set of lifts don't stop on level 4).
- Your vehicle will be returned to the "Off Airport Meet & Greet" parking bays.
Please have the card that you were given on arrival to collect your keys from the Handover team. If you do not have this then they will need to see, and take, an image of your passport, which must match the booking name.
If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £15 per day. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
- It's your responsibility to make sure that your vehicle's road tax is valid, it holds a valid MOT certificate and is roadworthy. If your car isn't legal or safe to drive, Maple Manor won't be able to drive it to the car park, and you also won't be able to get a refund.
- Maple Manor can only take cars that fit into a standard size parking space, which is 2.4m x 4.8m. You'll be charged extra if your car is too large. Minibuses and vehicles with 8 or more seats can't be taken for Meet and Greet services and will cost extra for other packages. To see if Maple Manor can take your vehicle, call us on 0800 093 5478.
- If you're returning to a different terminal, you'll need to call the car park directly, before the day of your booking, to let them know and extra charges may apply. If you don't, you will not be able to change terminals.
- If you park for longer than you booked, you'll be charged at a rate of £15 per day.
- If your return flight plans change call Maple Manor as soon as you can. They need as much notice as possible to get your car ready so you aren't kept waiting. You won't get a refund for any unused parking time.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 16-02-2018 untill the 23-02-2018, valid as of 17-12-2017