Book Meet and Greet Parking
to the airport
You've been waiting for your holiday for what feels like an eternity, right? So don't hang about at the final furlong. Speed to, through and from the terminal with this drop and go go go package. You'll be met at the airport by a chauffeur - who'll park your car in the secured, covered car park, and bring it back to the car park outside the terminal for your return. Then speed through security with the included fast pass.
Meet and Greet is the ideal option: a speedy and luxurious start to your holiday. It's the easiest and the fastest parking option with 2 Fast Track tickets included.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive to the terminal (the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email).
- Go through the inspection area - this will automatically scan your car and record its condition so you can be sure it'll be returned exactly as you left it.
- Park your car and hand your keys over at reception - a fully-qualified driver will park your car for you.
- If you need to collect your car from a different terminal than you depart, tell the reception team when you arrive.
- Follow the short path to check-in, which takes 3 minutes.
Fast Track:Using your FastTrack passes you’ll be through the airport in no time, just print out your voucher and show them at security to get VIP access.
Security:Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.
Accessibility:- The car park has Blue Badge bays which are clearly signposted in the car park, follow the blue line.
- For wheelchair users or anyone with mobility problems your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided.
- If you need airport assistance you'll need to arrange it when you book your flight and on the day go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and meet you.
When you get back to the car park:- Take the 3-minute walk back to the car park reception.
- They'll give you your keys and tell your where your car is.
- The car park is laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- You'll need to print out your fast track passes before you travel - add these to your booking on the next page.
- This car park has a maximum height restriction of 2 metres or 6 ft 6 in.
- The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes - you'll need £1 to use them.
- If you’re delayed picking your car up you’ll need to pay for the extra parking. You’ll be charged the car parks’ overstay fee which is currently £25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we can’t give you a refund.
- All FastTrack's terms and conditions will apply to you, so please read them here.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
Use your booking reference number to gain access to the car park.
Park up and head to the Meet and Greet Plus reception where your car will be booked in.
An airport chauffeur will park your car for you in the secured, undercover car park leaving you free to head along the footpath to departures to check-in.
Then simply just present your Security Fast Track confirmation at airport security for access to the Security Fast Track lane.
On your return, present your receipt to the Meet and Greet reception in exchange for your keys and your car will be waiting in the arrivals car park.
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 08-08-2018 untill the 15-08-2018, valid as of 08-06-2018
Everything was as described, slight issue at the start caused by the refurbishment work to the road layout then impacted on getting into site, further complicated by the staff at car park entrance not being clear in their instructions, but other than that an easy service to use.Mr Larmour (Manchester Meet And Greet Plus Terminal 1)
See more Manchester Meet And Greet Plus Terminal 1 customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 799 guests