Book Meet and Greet Plus T2
to the airport
If you thought getting to and through the airport couldn't be easy, you were wrong. With this package - it's effortless. You'll be met at the airport by a chauffeur, who'll park your car in the secured undercover car park and bring it back to you on your return. And the VIP treatment doesn't stop there - you'll get access to the Security Fast Track.
Forget the need for transfers with this professional and reliable Meet and Greet Manchester airport parking service.
Meet and Greet is the ideal option: a speedy and luxurious start to your holiday. It's the easiest and the fastest parking option with 2 Fast Track tickets included.
When you arrive at the car park:- Drive to the terminal (the full address and directions will be on your confirmation email).
- Drop your car off at the top of the Multi Storey car park.
- Hand your keys over at reception - a fully-qualified driver will park your car for you.
- Follow the short path to check-in, which takes 3 minutes.
Fast Track:Using your FastTrack passes you’ll be through the airport in no time, just print out your voucher and show them at security to get VIP access.
Security:Your car will be stored at a secured Manchester airport car park with fencing and entry/exit barriers.
Accessibility:- The car park has Blue Badge bays which are clearly signposted in the car park, follow the blue line.
- For wheelchair users or anyone with mobility problems your car will be parked next to the Meet and Greet building or in one of the Blue Badge parking bays.
- The walk to the terminal takes only a few minutes and is doable by wheelchair unaided.
- If you need airport assistance you'll need to arrange it when you book your flight and on the day go to the Meet and Greet office so the OCS can be called to come and meet you.
When you get back to the car park:- Take the 3-minute walk back to the car park reception.
- They'll give you your keys and tell your where your car is.
- The car park is laid out clearly, so you won't need to follow any signs to get out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:- From 28th April 2018 the drop-off point will change. Please follow the signs around the airport terminal.
- You'll need to print out your fast track passes before you travel - add these to your booking on the next page.
- Your car can only be returned to the terminal you have booked.
- This car park has a maximum height restriction of 2 metres or 6 ft 6 in.
- The car park has luggage trolleys near the arrival lanes - you'll need £1 to use them.
- If you’re delayed picking your car up you’ll need to pay for the extra parking. You’ll be charged the car parks’ overstay fee which is currently £25 per day (June 2017). If you pick your car up early we can’t give you a refund.
- All FastTrack's terms and conditions will apply to you, so please read them here.
Getting to and from Manchester airport
Use your booking reference number to gain access to the car park.
Park up and head to the Meet and Greet Plus reception where your car will be booked in.
An airport chauffeur will park your car for you in the secured, undercover car park leaving you free to head along the footpath to departures to check-in.
Then simply just present your Security Fast Track Pass confirmation at airport security for access to the Security lane.
On your return, present your receipt to the Meet and Greet reception in exchange for your keys and your car will be waiting in the arrivals car park.
Meet and greet at Manchester airport is â�ï¸�â�ï¸�â�ï¸�â�ï¸�â�ï¸�Mr Stewart (Meet And Greet Plus T2)
See more Meet And Greet Plus T2 customer reviews
Overall rating: 88%by 655 guests