Osaka Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Osaka Airport through Holiday Extras and from just £47.80, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful Osaka is Japan's second most popular city for visitors, and has a good case to rival Tokyo as the best destination in the country. Our Osaka Airport transfers offer private transfers to districts all over Osaka, and beyond to Kyoto.
If you want to see more of what Japan has to offer, explore our other Japan Airport Transfers.
Transfers from Osaka Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Osaka city||25 mins||£134.74 (Private car for 2 people)|
|Osaka city||25 mins||£47.80 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Osaka city||25 mins||£65.55 (Private car for 5 people)|
|Kyoto city||1 hour||£53.00 (private minibus for 9 people)|
|Kyoto city||1 hour||£69.19 (private car for 5 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Use our booking engine (at the top of the page) to find and compare your perfect transfers from Osaka Airport.
- When you arrive in Osaka, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- Show or give your outward confirmation to the driver (keep hold of the return bit, otherwise you'll be staying in Osaka a little longer than expected!)
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
If your plane gets held up, don't worry, just call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll be able to make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Sayonara to Osaka, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
If you like temples, shrines, buzzing cities, amazing architecture and food to die for, then Osaka might just be the place you've been dreaming of.
Regarded as the foodie haven of Japan, if you like trying new and exciting dishes, Osaka is the place to be. The city is best known for Okonomiyaki, a kind of savoury pancake topped with a huge variety of ingredients, which can be customised to your every want. If that's not your thing, one of the other traditional dishes such as ramen or, of course, sushi are must tries. One thing's for certain, you won't go home hungry.
Osaka is full to the brim of gorgeous temples and shrines, an absolute highlight of any visit to the city. Osaka Castle is a spectacular sight, a soaring building which took 100000 workers to build, set in beautiful gardens. The building houses exhibitions of weaponry and artwork and is a great place to visit whilst in the city.
We also offer airport transfers from Osaka to Kyoto, but even if you're not staying there, it's worth a day trip. When you look at pictures of Japan, you will doubtless have seen photos of the Fushimi Inari Taisha Shrine, with its flame red tunnels and winding pathways to explore This is Kyoto's jewel in the crown, and one the most beautiful attractions in the country. The city also has the Monkey Park Iwatayama, which is, as the name would suggest, full of monkeys. A lot of monkeys. You can walk amongst them, feed them with special snack packs and see them in their natural habitat. Make sure your bags are well zipped up, the monkeys are pretty handy at looking for any additional treats you may have stashed away.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Osaka Airport transfers for between 1 and 9 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 5 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style, and save so much hassle trying to hail a taxi at the airport.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 14 travellers, when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- We also offer super stylish executive cars, including Mercedes and BMW models if you want a special transfer to bookend your travels.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those humid summer days in Japan.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls - get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Osaka International Airport (KIX) and dropping off in Osaka city centre via a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Discount is pre-applied to transfer prices. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top