Purple Parking Gatwick
Charlwood Road, Lowfield Heath, Crawley RH11 0QB
Book Purple Parking at Gatwick
Search parking at
to the airport
This Purple Parking site, formally Airparks, has provided a popular parking choice at Gatwick Airport since 1978. Offering secure and affordable parking with terminal transfers around the clock, Purple Parking Gatwick has one of our highest levels of repeat custom.
Each year, their fifty-strong team of fully insured, professional drivers take pride in quickly and efficiently parking two million cars in their secure parking location.
Purple Parking Gatwick is easy to find, just follow our directions, use our map or put your postcode into our directions finder. Upon arrival, leave your car in one of the arrival bays, check in at reception and jump on one of the fast and frequent bus transfers to the airport.
While youre on your way to the airport one of Purple Parkings professional drivers will park your car in their secure parking location. Your car is insured all the while it is with them, and there are regular patrols around the car park 24 hours a day. Upon arrival back to Gatwick Airport, you will find your car ready and waiting in one of the departure bays as you step off the bus from the terminal.
If time is of the essence, you can make the most of Purple Parkings extra-special time saving services. A chauffeur can meet you at the airport terminal and drive your car to their secure parking location, leaving you free to head straight to check-in. While youre away you can choose to have your car valeted, inside and out, and upon your arrival they can meet you back at the terminal ready for you to drive away. You can add any of these options as you make your way through your booking.
You need to rethink case storage on buses. Lifting & stacking with the present system is extremely difficult.Mr Hood (Purple Parking)
See more Purple Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 86%by 11397 guests
Reasons to book Gatwick Purple Parking
- Purple is the new name for Airparks, our most-popular Gatwick parking, and, with this package, you can change the details later if needed.
- 98% of customers tell us they would book again.
- Fast, frequent transfers to the airport.
- Fully insured and accredited by the Association of Chief Police Officers.
Arrival at Gatwick Purple Parking
- Park in one of the arrivals bays and take note of the lane number.
- Head to reception to check-in and present a copy of your booking confirmation to a member of staff.
- Once you have checked in, drop your car keys in the red box with your lane number and you'll be given a ticket.
- Keep this safe as you'll need to show it to the bus driver. It will also have instructions on the back for when you return.
- Get the shuttle bus to the airport, while your car is parked for you.
- It takes 10 minutes to reach the North Terminal and 15 minutes to reach the South. The bus runs 24 hours a day on the hour, 20 past the hour and 20 to the hour.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Arriving at the car park:
Park in one of the arrivals bays, take note of the number and head to reception to check in. Present a copy of your booking confirmation and drop your keys in the red box.
You'll be given a ticket, which you need to show to the bus driver. It will also have instructions on the back for when you return.
Hop on the car park’s shuttle bus to the airport. It takes 10 minutes to reach the North Terminal, 15 minutes to reach the South and runs every 20 minutes.
Returning to the car park:
When you return catch the bus from where it dropped you off. Your car will be waiting in one of the collection bays, so all you need to do is pick up your keys from reception and make your way home.
On your return to Gatwick Purple Parking
Catch the shuttle bus back to the car park - you'll need to show the ticket you were given at check-in to the driver.
From the North terminal:
Turn right out of the terminal, follow the signs to the bus stop and catch your bus at stop 6.
From the South terminal:
Go out of the terminal, head down to the ground level, turn left and catch your bus at stop 6 or 7.
Once you get back to the car park:
- Collect your keys from reception.
- Drive to the exit and scan the barcode attached to your keys at the exit barrier to get out.
Note - If you return early you will need to contact the car park directly to give them as much notice as possible. If you don't, there may be a delay before you get your car back. No refund can be given for any booked parking that you don't use.
We recommend that you give yourself 45 minutes to drop your car and keys off and transfer to the airport.
The car park has a height limit of 2.1 metres. It also doesn't take motorbikes or scooters, commercial vehicles, minibuses, high-sided vehicles, mobile homes, lorries, caravans or vehicles with trailers.
Gatwick Purple Parking Address
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 17-02-2018 untill the 24-02-2018, valid as of 18-12-2017