to the airport
Purple Parking Park and Ride at Southend Airport is a handy and reliable service that you can feel confident in parking your car with. From the moment you pull up and are greeted by the friendly staff, you know you'll be able to relax on your holiday and not have to give your vehicle a second thought. Once parked, simply jump onto the free transfer bus to the terminal, and you'll be at departures in approximately five minutes. Nice and simple - just the way we like it!
Reasons to book Purple Parking Parking Park and Ride
- You'll be treated like a VIP by Purple Parking's staff.
- You'll be at the terminal in 5 minutes with their handy bus, and at no extra cost!
- The car park has CCTV and entry and exit barriers and is manned 24 hours a day, so you can be sure your car is in the best hands.
Arrival at Purple Parking Parking Park and Ride
As soon as you park at Purple Parking, you'll be swept off your feet by their warm and welcoming staff. They'll deal with the paperwork, so all you need to do is catch the bus to the terminal - their staff will even help you load your bags onto the bus! The transfer bus runs regularly, takes 5 minutes and are included in the price.
Getting to and from Southend airport
Arriving at the car park:
Park in an arrivals lane and head to reception to check in. Show the team a copy of your booking confirmation and leave your keys.
Hop onto the included shuttle bus to the airport - they run from 4am until the last flight has landed (usually around 12.30am). It takes around 5 minutes to reach the terminals.
Returning to the car park:
Take the bus back from the dedicated bus stop, right outside the terminal and head back to reception to collect your keys.
On your return to Purple Parking Parking Park and Ride
When you've landed back walk to the Short Stay car park. Then, give Purple Parking a quick call on 01702 567 849, select option 1 and they'll send a bus out to pick you up and take you back to the car park. When you get back to the car park, your car will be waiting for you outside reception. Just pick up your keys from reception, hop in your car and drive home.
Make sure you don't call the Purple Parking before you get to the Short Stay car park, otherwise, you might end up having to wait longer for a bus. This is because busses are only allowed 5 minutes to pick passengers up and can't re-enter the pick-up area for 15 minutes.
- Make sure you don't call the Purple Parking before you get to the Short Stay car park, otherwise you might end up having to wait longer for a bus. This is because busses are only allowed 5 minutes to pick passengers up and can't re-enter the pick-up area for 15 minutes.
- Please note if you’re bringing a long wheel based vehicle you’ll be required to pay an additional supplement on arrival at the car park. The supplement will equal half of the total cost of the booking.
- The buses run regularly, every 10-15 minutes and take 5 minutes. They run from 4am until the last flight has landed (usually around 12.30am). The return journey is included in the price.
- This package cannot be changed, cancelled or refunded once it has been booked.
Purple Parking Parking Park and Ride Address
Unit D Millhead Way,
Purdeys Industrial Estate,