Spain Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers to Sierra Nevada from Malaga Airport, from only £69.19 with FREE cancellations.*
Top Rated Spain Airport Transfers To Sierra Nevada Ski Resorts
If you're off skiing in Spain, our Malaga Airport transfers to resorts in the Sierra Nevada. We offer a range of private transfer vehicles, including cars for small groups, executive vehicles for a luxurious transfer, minibuses and even private coaches, so however you want to travel, we've got the perfect option for you.
Compare Spain Airport Transfers to Ski Resorts
|Spain Airport Transfers to Sierra Nevada Ski Resorts|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Taxi for 4 people||2 hours 10 minutes||£106.90|
|Executive transfer for 4 people||2 hours 10 minutes||£111.05|
|Private minibus for 8 people||2 hours 10 minutes||£69.19|
|Private coach for 50 people||2 hours 45 minutes||£16.68|
We offer transfers to ski resorts all over the world, including Switzerland, France and Austria. Take a look at out ski airport transfer for all of our destinations.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Take a look at our Malaga Airport transfers to Sierra Nevada, and choose your favourite using our fast and secure booking engine.
- Check your inbox, as you will get an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Print a copy off, and keep it somewhere safe, as you'll need to show or give it to your driver when you arrive at the airport.
- Sit back, relax and have a celebratory cup of tea. Your ski transfers are done and dusted.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you touch down in Malaga, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- You will find their driver either in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk. Specific details will be on you confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to and end, and when it's time to say adios to the slopes of Sierra Nevada, we ensure that your return to the airport is a walk (or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- Essentially, it's a reverse process to your outward transfer. Your driver will pick you up outside your accommodation (or somewhere nearby as agreed with you) and whisk you back to Malaga Airport, dropping you off outside the departure terminal.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, so we have a cunning plan just in case it's your plane that gets held up. Call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting when you land.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Spain airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 50 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- If you want a touch of luxury, our private cars are the way to go. Seating up to 4 people, they are a great way to begin your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are a great bargain. With room for up to 8 travellers, they can work out very reasonable when the cost of the vehicle is split between everyone.
- If a touch of luxury is in order, take a look at our executive transfers, which use stylish models to give your transfer a special touch.
- If you're on a school skiing trip (good luck) or a big corporate getaway, or just have loads of friends, we also offer private coaches, seating up to 50 people, which is much easier than trying to corral that many people on public transport.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Malaga Airport (AGP) and dropping off at Sierra Nevada in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Malaga Airport (AGP) and dropping off at Sierra Nevada in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top