Standard Parking at Bournemouth
Long Stay Car Park 1, Bournemouth airport, Christchurch, Dorset BH23 6SE
Book Standard Parking
Search parking at
to the airport
For a completely hassle-free parking service at Bournemouth, look no further than Standard parking. An Official Long Stay service, this car park will instil peace of mind that your car is safe whilst you are away. The car park has fences and is partially covered by CCTV. Number plate recognition ensures that only customers can enter the car park. The procedures are simple; drive up to the barrier, which will lift automatically, park in a space and walk to the terminal. After you've landed back, it's just a quick walk back to the car park to pick up your car and drive home.
If you're after a car park that doesn't need transfers and puts you in control, then Standard Parking is the Bournemouth airport parking for you.
Reasons to book Standard Parking
- Book Long Stay Car Park 1 at a price that'll make you want to stay even longer.
- No need for transfers - it's just over the road from the terminal.
- Park, validate your ticket and go.
- Safe and secured, with CCTV and number-plate recognition.
Arrival at Standard Parking
- Drive up to the entrance barrier for the Green entrance lane and your numberplate will be automatically recognised.
- The barrier should then open automatically, but please allow up to 40 seconds to happen.
- Standard Parking is located in rows G - Z. Please do not park in rows D-F as this is for Premium parking customers.
If for any reason the barrier does not automatically rise please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you.
Please do not press for a ticket to gain access to the car park, as this will not take into account that you have a prepaid reservation.
Getting to and from Bournemouth airport
When you're ready to fly, transfers aren't needed as the terminal is just a short walk away.
On your return to Standard Parking
- Take the short walk back to the car park to find your car.
- Head towards the exit barrier by using the two exit lanes located in the car park, next to rows I and J.
- The Automatic Numberplate Recognition system will read your vehicles number plate and the barrier will lift automatically, but please allow up to 40 seconds for this to happen.
If the barrier doesn't rise please press the Assistance button and a member of staff will confirm your booking details with you and raise the barrier.
If prompted for over-stay payment please use the integrated Chip & Pin device.
Please do not park in the 'Premium Parking' section of the car park as this is reserved for customers booking 'Premium Parking' only. Any unauthorised vehicles parked in this area will be towed.
If you need any extra days' parking, the car park will charge you £15 per day. You'll need to pay this at the information desk before you go.
The car park has dedicated spaces for Blue Badge holders.
Trailers are not allowed in this car park.
If you lose your car park token, the car park will charge you £5 to exit.
Standard Parking Address
Long Stay Car Park 1,
* Prices quoted are based on parking from the 18-04-2018 untill the 25-04-2018, valid as of 16-02-2018
my holiday extras was for airport parking which went wellMr Lowe (Standard Parking)
See more Standard Parking customer reviews
Overall rating: 90%by 1223 guests