to the airport
The Gatwick Summer Special Car Park isn't available to book through Holiday Extras at the moment. However, if youre after convenient parking why not take a look at APH Park and Ride? Not only is it a cheaper option but the car park is easy to find and has transfer times of only 10 minutes.
A special summer offer that's not just for summer. This airport-run car park has all the security and convenience of an official airport car park, but at an impressively low price. Park in the airport grounds and a dedicated Summer Special transfer bus will take you directly to the terminal. The bus runs every 10 minutes to the North terminal and between 15-20 minutes to the South terminal. The transfer times take approximately 10 minutes to both terminals.
Everything fineMr Blower (Summer Special)
Our customers rated Summer Special on average 9/10 (5472 reviews). Read Summer Special reviews.
One of our closest car parks - its just 10 minutes from the terminal!
When you arrive at the car park:1. Wait for the barrier to scan your registration and lift to let you in.
2. Park in one of the arrival lanes and report to reception.
3. Take and fill in a key label, then give your keys and the label to the receptionist. You will be given a receipt, which you should keep hold of.
4. Catch the shuttle bus to the terminal - it's included in the price.
Shuttle bus:It takes just 10 minutes to get to the north terminal. The bus runs every 10 minutes and is included in the price.
This car park only serves the north terminal, so if you need the south terminal, it might be better to choose one of our other Park and Ride car parks.
- Security barriers
- Regular staff patrols
- Holders of the Secured Car Parks Award and the Park Mark
Facilities:The car park has well-lit bus shelters and the office has a flight information screen.
Accessibility:- The car park has level surfaces.
- The buses lower and have ramps, and theres space for a wheelchair on board.
When you get back to the car park:1. Follow signs for Car Parks out of the terminal and you will find the bus stop for Summer Special parking on your left.
2. Wait at the bus stop and get the bus back to the car park.
3. When you get back to the car park, return to the reception and hand in your receipt.
4. You will be given back your keys and told which space your car is parked in.
5. Drive to the exit barrier, which will read your number plate and let you out.
Hints, tips and extra bits:This car park is just for the north terminal.
The car park can't accept minibuses or vans. The maximum length of vehicle allowed is 15 foot.
Make sure you provide the correct car registration to prevent any delays entering and exiting the car park.
Getting to and from Gatwick airport
Getting to the airport:There are a number of bus shelters in the car park. Catch the bus from your nearest one.
It takes just 10 minutes to get to the terminal. The bus runs every 10 minutes and is included in the price.
Getting back to the car park:Collect your luggage and follow the signs for Car Parks out of the terminal. You will find the bus stop for Summer Special parking on your left.
Gatwick Summer Special Address