Vancouver Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Vancouver Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £50.70 and FREE cancellations*
Beautiful Vancouver is one of Canada's best city break spots. An exciting cultural destination, with a great food scene and vibrant nightlife, and within striking distance of some of the most jaw-dropping natural sights on the planet, Vancouver is a place that you may well fall in love with. Our transfers from Vancouver Airport take as little as 20 minutes to get you into the heart of Downtown Vancouver, along with other awesome destinations around the city and beyond, including the cruise terminal and Whistler.
To see more of what this incredible country has to offer, explore our other Canada Airport Transfers.
Compare Low Cost Vancouver Airport Transfers
|Drop off location||Time||Price per person|
|Vancouver City centre||25 minutes||£50.70 (SUV for 5 people)|
|Downtown Vancouver||20 minutes||£84.64 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Vancouver Port||40 minutes||£84.64 (Private car for 3 people)|
|North and West Vancouver||50 minutes||£49.60 (Private minibus for 10 people)|
|Whistler||2 hours 20 minutes||£204.27 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Vancouver Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Vancouver, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Vancouver, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Vancouver is a city that embraces art like few others. Take a stroll through downtown Vancouver, and you'll immediately see how art has influenced the landscape. Murals adorn the walls, and you'll often see people out on the street, contributing to the public art. This lively appreciation for the arts transcends just the canvas though. Street musicians regularly play throughout the city, and it's not unusual to see the locals filling up the streets with dance or acting down on the waterfront.
Vancouver is a beautifully clean and welcoming city, and epitomises the safety and friendliness so widely associated with the Canadian people. It's also a city that embraces the outdoor lifestyle. Stunning mountains are on your doorstep to be ventured up, and skied down. If winter sports aren't for you, Vancouver offers a rich beach lifestyle for those looking to take a load off after a busy day.
Journey a few hours outside the city and embrace the stunning natural splendour of Whistler, with still glacial lakes, soaring snow capped mountains and dense forests rolling across the landscape. The region is so vast that you might find yourself the only soul around some parts of this magical place.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Vancouver Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Get in touch with our friendly UK based team, who are primed and ready to answer your Vancouver Airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Vancouver International Airport (YVR) and dropping off in central Vancouver via a private SUV shared between 5 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top