(2 star hotel)
from the airport
Within easy reach
The Acorn Lodge is situated on Massetts Road, just over a mile from Gatwicks South terminal and railway station, and half a mile from Horley station. The easiest way to get to the Acorn Lodge is to just call the hotel for a pick up! The transfer service is available on demand, 24 hours a day, takes around 15 minutes from call to drop-off and costs £4 per person, each way. Just call the hotel on 01293 774550 once youre at the airport and go to Bus Stop 12 at the South terminal or Bus Stop 8 at the North terminal to wait for your personal shuttlebus. Its also easy to take a taxi to or from either of the Gatwick terminals.
By road, leave the M23 at Junction 9 and follow the signs for Gatwick airport. At the first roundabout, take the second exit, signposted North terminal/Redhill, onto the A23 Airport Way and continue for one mile. At the next roundabout, take the third exit signposted London/Redhill/Horley onto the A23 Brighton Road. Continue to the traffic lights and youll see the Acorn Lodge on your right. Turn right onto Massetts Road to park.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -0.17272
Acorn Lodge Address
79 Massetts Road,
Directions- Leave the M23 at junction 9, following signs for the airport
- At the first roundabout take the second exit, signposted South terminal, onto the A23 Airport Way.
- At the second roundabout take the fourth exit, signposted North terminal and Redhill.
- After about 150 yards, take the third exit at the roundabout towards Longbridge.
- Take the second right, by the traffic lights, onto Massetts Road.
- The hotel will be immediately on your right, on the corner.