(2 star hotel)
from the airport
Convenient location for Luton City
The ideal city centre location makes the easyHotel Luton the perfect choice. It is located in the centre of Luton making it not only easy to find but also very handy if you want to get out and about or have some last minute shopping to do before you fly.
From Main Railway Station:
The hotel is a short (250 yard) walk from the station. Exit railway station and turn right onto Station Road, at end of road turn left onto Old Bedford Road then immediate left onto Guildford Road.
London Luton Airport is served by frequent local bus services connecting the airport and town centre.
From M1 motorway south:
Leave M1 at Jnct 10 and take A1081 (Airport Way), at second roundabout take A505 (Gypsy Lane), at third roundabout take the second exit onto the A6 (St Marys Road), then at roundabout take first exit into Guildford Street.
Enter your postcode for directions:Longitude -0.41464
40A Guildford Street,
Directions- Leave the M1 at junction 10, taking the exit towards the airport and the A1081.
- Take the first exit at the roundabout, marked junction 10a onto London Road.
- After a mile, take the third exit at the Castle Street roundabout onto Park Viaduct.
- At the next roundabout, take the first exit onto St Mary's Road.
- Take the first left at the roundabout onto Guildford Street.
- The hotel is on the right.