Loading, please wait...
Faro Airport to Lagos Transfers
Compare and book low cost Faro airport transfers to Lagos with Holiday Extras. We search through 100s of prices and options to bring you the very best choice of Lagos transfers from Faro Airport, with return rates starting under £20.00 with FREE cancellations until 3 days before you travel.
Explore Speedy Lagos Transfers from Faro Airport
Nestled on the stunning Algarve Coast, Lagos is a city which attracts visitors year on year with a promise of perfect weather, iconic beaches and a chilled out vibe. Our Faro Airport transfers to Lagos take the hassle out of getting to and from the terminal-you're picked up from the arrivals hall and taken straight to the door of your hotel, in destinations all over the city, in as little as 1 hour.
Compare Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transportation To Lagos From Faro Airport
Our range of Faro Airport transfers to Lagos is second to none, with a huge choice of vehicles including airport shuttles, taxis, minibuses and accessible options. The drivers we work with are all top rated and trusted, and the vehicles are super reliable, all under 5 years old and with air conditioning to keep you cool in the heat of a Portuguese summer.
Why Pre Book Your Lagos Airport Transfers?
Pre booking your shuttle or taxi from Faro Airport saves you the hassle of having to stand around waiting in a queue at the airport taxi rank or bus station. Your driver or representative will be waiting for you in Faro Airport arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to your Lagos resort. Plus, as everything is paid for in advance, there'll be no hidden costs when you get there.
Compare Cheap Faro Airport Transfers to Lagos from £19.49
|Faro to Lagos Airport Transfers|
|Transfers Type||Transfer Time||Price Per Person|
|Shared Shuttle Bus||2 hours 55 minutes||£32.84|
|Speedy Shred Shuttle Bus||1 hour||£40.11|
|Taxi for 4 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£34.94|
|Minivan for 8 people||1 hour 10 minutes||£19.49|
|Wheelchair Accessible Vehicle||1 hour 50 minutes||£53.88|
|Private Coach for 24 People||1 hour 56 minutes||£20.21|
Airport Transfers Across Algarve and Portugal
If you want to see more of The Algarve, take a peek at our Algarve, Faro and Albufeirapages to see what else this beautiful part of Portugal has to offer. See our Portugal Airport Transfers page for more destinations across the country.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
The great thing about our transfers is that they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport. At the arrivals terminal, the taxi rank gets pretty hectic, with long lines and even longer waits. Pre-booking your transfer to the airport means that you can just hop in and beat the crowds.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size, etc, it's difficult to get right to the front door.. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our best budget Faro Airport transfer to Lagos is a shared shuttle bus. You'll be sharing the ride with other visitors, so there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at the airport, and you will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort.
- We also offer a speedy shuttle, getting you to the beach faster, but still at fantastic low prices.
- For a stylish start to your Lagos holiday, try one of our private cars. Think of them as our answer to a taxi, except you know that they're ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and everything's paid up front.
- If there's a bigger group of you, our minibuses are the ideal option. With loads of room for people and luggage, you can ensure that everyone arrives at your destination together.
- Wheelchair accessible vehicle are available for a comfortable and convenient Lagos airport transfer for those with mobility difficulties.
- For big group getaways, school trips, weddings and such like, we have private coaches, seating up to 54 people, ensuring that everyone arrives together, at great cheap prices.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Faro Airport transfers to Lagos?
- When you book your Faro Airport transfers through our secure booking agent, you'll get an email confirmation.
- Print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of The Algarve.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your flight is delayed, don't panic, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive in Faro.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to say farewell to Lagos and head back home, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Faro Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top