Athens Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Athens Airport transfers,
with prices starting from £19.49pp and FREE cancellations*
Athens is a city where past truly meets present; a city where you'll find a heady mix of modern lifestyle nestled between awe-inspiring architecture. Couple that with the glorious climate, and you'll want to come back to Athens time and time again. Our Athens airport transfers can get you to heart of this ancient city in just half an hour, as well as dropping off at other popular destinations including Piraeus Port and Athens train station. We have a range of shared shuttles and private taxis for up to 8 people, so whether your flying solo or on a big trip with all your friends, we've got your airport transfer covered.
If you want to see more of this incredible country, check out our Greece Airport Transfers page.
A selection of Athens Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Athens city centre||35 mins||£25.28 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Piraeus Port||55 mins||£32.49 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Mati||30 mins||£19.49 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Peristeri||35 mins||£25.58 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Kallithea||40 mins||£27.61 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Athens Intl. Airport (ATH)-Athens train station||65 mins||£74.93 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
When you've booked your Athens Airport transfer (hooray!), you will receive an email confirmation. You will need this when you take your transfer, so pop it somewhere safe and remember to take it with you when you go.
Arriving at Athens Airport
- When you arrive in Athens, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board (like in the movies).
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say antio sas to Athens, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
Athens in a Nutshell
It's impossible to go to Athens and not take in the breathtaking historical significance of the city. You'll find ancient buildings, monuments and statues littered throughout the city; all in the shadow of the instantly recognisable Parthenon, which is visible from almost every part of this magnificent city, which ahs been continually inhabited for more than 7000 years. A visit to The Parthenon and the entire Acorpoils area on top of the hill is a must do when in Athens for the chance to walk among history.
Athens also boasts fantastic eateries, cafes and restaurants, meaning you'll never go hungry wherever you are in the city. A great central location for food and drink is Syntagma Square, a beautiful central square that is not only a beautiful attraction in itself, but acts as a great starting point for those looking to make their way around the countless sites Athens offers.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from Athens Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice of private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from Athens Airport, take a look at our options below.
- If you're flying solo in Athens, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest way to get from A to B. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take a scenic route to get your hotel, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops the way.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 20 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
- We also have a range of private executive transfers, so if you're travelling to Athens on business or just fancy an ultra stylish start to your holiday, we've got you covered.<.li>
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Greek summer's day. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking up at Athens Intl. Airport (ATH) and dropping off in Mati via private car for 3 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top