Berlin Airport Transfers
Book your cheap Berlin Schoenefeld transfer and Tegal airport transfer through Holiday Extras from just £17.64, with FREE cancellations*.
Top Transfers From Berlin Schoenfeld Airport and Berlin Tegal Airport
Looking for a cheap and conveneient Berlin Airport transfer? Holiday Extras offers the most choice at fantastic prices. With a choice of taxis, shared shuttles and private transfers, we have the transfers fromBerlin Airport for all budgets.
Compare Berlin Airport Transfers to Drop Off Points Across the City
Fascinating history, world-class nightlife and great food are just some of things in store for visitors to Berlin. Our Berlin Schoenefeld Airport transfers and Berlin Tegal Airport transfers take you to the door of your hotel in popular destinations around the city, including Mitte, Warnemunde, Kreuzberg and Charlottenburg.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Berlin from £23.57
|Berlin Schoenefeld Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Mitte||1 hour||£50.78 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Mitte||30 minutes||£45.41 (Economy private car for 2 people)|
|Warnemunde||30 minutes||£23.57 (Economy private minibus for 5 people)|
|Kreuzberg||30 minutes||£45.41 (Economy private car for 3 people)|
|Charlottenburg||45 minutes||£41.07 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Berlin Tegal Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Mitte||45 minutes||£42.80 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Mitte||30 minutes||£33.57 (Economy private car for 2 people)|
|Warnemunde||30 minutes||£17.64 (Economy private minibus for 5 people)|
|Kreuzberg||30 minutes||£42.83 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Charlottenburg||30 minutes||£64.77 (Private luxury car for 3 people)|
Germany Airport Transfers
Get a taste of everything that Germany has to offer on our Germany Airport Transfers page.
How Do Airport Transfers in Berlin Work?
What happens once I've booked my Berlin Airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Berlin Schoenefeld or Tegal airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you take your transfer, so remember to bring it with you. All that's left to do then is to sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Germany.
- When you arrive in Berlin, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you have chosen. If you've opted for a shared shuttle, a representative will be waiting in the hall to show you to your awaiting coach.
- If you're on a private transfer, keep an eye out for a person with your name on a board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travel, but if it happens to be your plane which gets held up, don't worry. On your confirmation, there is a contact number which will put you through to your provider. Let them know what's happened and they'll ensure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say auf wiedersehen to Berlin, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Bit About Berlin
There is a lot of buzz about Berlin. The German capital has been gaining popularity as a city break destination for a few years now, and with its exciting combination of cultural marvels, trendy nightlife and great food scene, it's not hard to see why.
Berlin is, of course, a historically important city. It is a great idea to get to know the city for what it once was as well as what it is today, and the remnants of harsher times are still visible across Berlin, from the Memorial to the Berlin Wall to Checkpoint Charlie. Even if you're not a history buff, a stop at some of these sites is a fascinating and thought-provoking way to understand Berlin's history and place in Europe.
For a more light-hearted time, try sampling some of the city's incredible nightlife. Bars, restaurants and clubs are numerous in and around the centre, catering for every kind of evening entertainment you could wish for. Also, make sure you stop to indulge in some Berlin style street food-the city is famous for its array of choices; from super popular doner kebabs and falafel to Berlin's own creation; currywurst. All washed down with a glass of famous German beer, of course.
A choice of Berlin Schoenefeld and Tegal transfers
Whether you're on a budget or wanting a touch of luxury, we have got a range of shared and private transfers from the Berlin airports.
Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus. These hassle free, no-frills coaches are shared with fellow travellers, so will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your accommodation.
- If you're travelling with a few friends or family, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for 3 people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 5 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
- For an ultra luxurious transfer, we offer executive cars, including Mercedes models, for an extra special start your trip.
- If you want to have a private transfer without breaking the bank, we also offer economy versions of our private cars and minibuses.
Berlin Airport FAQs
How many airports are there in Berlin?
Berlin currently has 2 airports; Tegal (TXL) and the newer Schoenefeld (SXF). Schoenefeld mainly takes in budget airlines, so Ryanair, Easyjet and other low cost carriers tend to fly in to this airport. Tegal takes care of the rest.
Which airport is closer to the city centre?
Tegal is slightly closer to the city centre, at 5.6 miles. Transfers to the Berlin Mitte from this airport take up to 45 minutes. From Schoenefeld, at 14.5 miles out, transfers can take up to an hour.
What facilities do the airports have?
Both Schoenefeld and Tegal are very well equipped, having all the facilities you would expect for major airports. Duty free shops, currency exchanges, ATMs and luggage storage are available at both, while Schoenefeld also boasts an observation deck from where you can watch the planes landing and taking off.
How do I get to Alexanderplatz?
One of the most popular squares in Berlin, Alexanderplatz is situated in Mitte. It's just 30 minutes in a privae transfer from both Berlin Schoenefeld and Berlin Tegal Airports.
Why book your Berlin Airport transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those European summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Tegal Airport (TXL) and dropping off in Warnemunde via a private minibus shared between 5 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top