Cape Town Airport Transfers
Book your Cape Town Airport transfers from just £8.44 with FREE cancellations*.
Looking out across the Atlantic Ocean, and with the magnificent Table Mountain rising up behind, Cape Town is a city surrounded by natural beauty. The perfect place for fans of the outdoors, the South African capital (one of them) has got plenty to keep visitors entertained. With our Cape Town Airport transfers, you can save on the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal. Our drivers will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
Transfers from Cape Town International Airport
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town city centre||20 mins||£8.44 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town city centre||20 mins||£15.27 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town cruise port||20 mins||£8.44 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town cruise port||20 mins||£15.27 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town railway station||20 mins||£14.26 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Cape Town Airport-Cape Town railway station||20 mins||£13.06 (Private minibus for 5 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Cape Town Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is enjoying your Cape Town adventure.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Cape Town, and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say totsiens to Cape Town, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
For nature lovers, Cape Town may well be a paradise. With views over the sparkling Atlantic Ocean one way, and the imposingly magnificent Table Mountain the other, one of the best ways to spend your time in the city is to drink in the beautiful views. Beach lovers will fall for the stunning Clifton 1st Beach with powdery white sands and sweeping views of the ocean. For something a bit more unusual, make a beeline for Boulders Beach, just don't expect to be sunbathing in seclusion. The beach is home to a colony of African Penguins, and there are few experiences more joyful than watching these playful wild birds frolic on the sand.
For hikers and walkers, Cape Town offers many trails and excursions for all abilities and fitness levels. The big draw is of course Table Mountain. With a trail that leads to the top in 2-3 hours, the climb is accessible for most ramblers and walkers, but you don't have to put your walking boots on to admire the views from the summit; there are cable cars that will whisk you to the top for an unforgettable panorama over the city and surrounding landscape.
If you prefer a more leisurely holiday, Cape Town's many bars, restaurants and shops make for a perfect city break. No visit would be complete without a trip to one of the many vineyards dotted about the landscape, and perhaps a sample of some of the world-renowned wines on offer.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Cape Town. For a full list of things to do, see here.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Cape Town Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot African summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Cape Town International Airport (CPT) and dropping off in Cape Town city centre via a private minibus shared between 12 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top