Cape Verde Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Cape Verde Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £3.83pp with FREE cancellations*
If you're planning a holiday to this amazing archipelago and wondering how you can book cheap Cape Verde airport transfers, then you've come to the right place! We offer a range of hassle-free private transfers from both of the main international airports on the islands - Amílcar Cabral International Airport (SID) on Sal and Rabil Airport (BVC) on Boa Vista. Our drivers will be waiting for you at the airport arrivals and will then drive you direct to your hotel. We have a range of private vehicles for your airport transfer - from cars, minivans and even minibuses seating up to 18 passengers. The last thing you'll feel like doing after a 6 hour flight is navigating on unfamiliar roads, so let us take the strain while you sit back and admire the scenery.
We use only trusted suppliers and regularly check prices to bring you cheap deals for Cape Verde transfers, as well as a host of other island destinations off the coast of Africa, such as Madeira and the ever popular Canary islands, including Tenerife. Wherever you want to go, we do the hard work so you don't have to.
Compare cheap airport transfers to Cape Verde
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price per person|
|Amíl Cabral International Airport (SID) - Sal to Santa Maria||20 minutes||£7.52 (private car for 3 passengers)|
|Amíl Cabral International Airport (SID) - Sal to Santa Maria||20 minutes||£5.90 (private minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£5.74 (private car for 3 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£5.33 (private minibus for 3 passengers)|
|Rabil Airport (BVC) Boa Vista to Praia de Chave||15 minutes||£3.83 (private minibus for 18 passengers)|
Cape Verde Airport transfers start from only £3.83 per person and deliver you directly to your hotel in just 15 minutes.
A bit about Cape Verde
Famed for year-round sunshine, a tropical climate and simply stunning beaches, the 10 volcanic islands that make up Cape Verde are an ideal winter getaway. Lying around 500 km off the west coast of Africa, they are a blend of Portuguese and African influences. If you're after a relaxing, sun-filled holiday, then a good destination is Santa Maria on Sal Island. As one of the more developed islands, you can enjoy a range of water sports, as well as some of the archipelago's best beaches. For more info on the islands and where to visit, check out our Cape Verde travel blog.
We also offer airport transfers from Boa Vista's airport and this is another great destination for sun seekers with the truly spectacular Santa Monica beach. If you can tear yourself away from the golden sands and turquoise waters, then the volcanic interior of the island is well worth exploring. If it's culture you're after, then take a trip to Sao Vicente island, home of the traditional Cape Verdean music (morna and coladeira) and home to the islands' vibrant Carnival every February.
A choice of Cape Verde Airport transfers
We offer a various vehicle options for your transfer from Cape Verde Airport to your hotel. Our range of Private transfers vary from cars seating 2 or 3 passengers - ideal if you're travelling with just your other half, to 18 seater minibuses. This works out to be fantastic value money when dividing the price by 18 passengers and is ideal if you're travelling in a large group of friends or family.
- One of our best value transfer options is a private minibus to your destination with space for 8 to 18 passengers and room for a suitcase for each passenger. There are no stops, so you will be driven directly and safely to your destination. This is a far more practical and stress-free option than using public transport or trying to arrange a taxi in an unfamiliar language. You'll have peace of mind that you will be driven safely to your resort.
- If you're travelling with your partner or spouse, then our private transfer cars are a practical option. With space for a suitcase each, as well as an item of hand luggage, you won't have to scrimp on the packing!
- All our transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning to help you acclimatise to the Cape Verde heat.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How does it work?
I'm just about to book my Cape Verde Airport transfer - what happens next?
- Once you've made your booking, we'll send you an email confirmation containing all your booking information. It's a good idea to print this off and take a hard copy with you, as you'll need it on the day of your departure.
On arrival at Sal or Boa Vista Airports in Cap Verde
- When you land in Cape Verde, it's all very easy.
- Once you've collected your luggage, make your way to the arrivals hall. You driver will be waiting there to greet you displaying a sign with your name on.
- Alternatively, your driver may be waiting at a designated desk. Your booking confirmation will advise of where exactly you need to meet them.
- As you and the rest of your party will be the only passengers on your private transfer, there won't be any additional pick ups or drop offs on the way to your destination.
- Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off right outside your hotel or accommodation in Cape Verde. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, it may be necessary to drop you off nearby. However, all this will be clarified in your booking confirmation.
Help! My flight's been delayed!
Don't worry! If your flight's delayed, then we won't leave you stranded. Just call the contact number listed on your booking confirmation and arrangements can be made for your driver to pick you up when your flight eventually arrives. As long as the provider is kept in the loop, then everything can be resolved.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We've got 36 years of experience helping customers with their holiday add-ons.
- We compare a host of Cape Verde Airport transfer options at the click of a button.
- Our call centre is available 24/7.
- We have a trusted reputation among the leading international travel companies.
On hand to help
We have a fantiastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Cape Verde airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Rabil Airport (BVC), Cape Verde and dropping off in Praia de Chave in a private minivan transfer (with 17 other passengers). Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top