Pre-book your transfers from Copenhagen Airport,
with prices starting from £17.90 per person and FREE cancellations*
Denmark's capital city, Copenhagen boasts an eclectic mix of culture, cuisine, sights and sounds, in addition to buzzing nightlife. Our Copenhagen Airport transfers get you to the centre of this awesome city in just 20 minutes, with a choice of private transfers including luxury cars and minibuses. We also run airport transfers from Copenhagen cruise port, so if you're catching a ship, we can get you there with plenty of time to spare.
Compare great transfers from Copenhagen Kastrup Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Copenhagen city||30 minutes||£17.90 (Economy minivan - up to 7 people)|
|Copenhagen city||30 minutes||£30.38 (Economy private transfer for 3 people)|
|Copenhagen Port||30 minutes||£15.53 (Private minibus for 12 people)|
|Copenhagen Port||30 mins||£75.69 (Mercedes S Class for 2 people)|
How Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Copenhagen Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Copenhagen, collect any luggage you may have from the baggage reclaim, then make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Your transfer driver will either be in the arrivals hall-with your name on a sign-or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up, meaning you won't miss your Copenhagen airport transfer. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Copenhagen, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Upon arrival in Copenhagen, you'll be immediately greeted by the friendly locals, who are approachable and always willing to go the extra mile to help tourists out. You'll struggle to find someone who doesn't speak fluent English too, so if you find yourself off the beaten track, ask a local and you'll soon be on your way again exploring this beautiful city and all it has to offer.
Walking (or biking) around Copenhagen you'll be visually spoilt. Be it the markets, the stunning promenades and waterfronts, you can walk around the city for days and not see it all. If you're looking to view the city from another angle, take a river tour and explore the history and culture of this unique city.
In the warmer months of June, July and August, take a short bike ride out of the city and take in one of Copenhagen's three beaches. A cycle ride is highly recommended as the trip there is almost as beautiful as the beaches themselves.
If it's one thing you'll not be short of in Copenhagen, it's places to eat. The Promenades are packed with cafes and restaurants boasting an eclectic mix of everything from Italian cuisine to Scandinavian delicacies. Venture into the city centre too and find the food markets to grab a local snack on the go.
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Copenhagen. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Book your Copenhagen airport transfer from £34.72, and eliminate the potential stresses of securing a transfer when you arrive.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Copenhagen Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to carry heavy suitcases along the street whilst searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared our range of top providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- Our private cars add a touch of luxury to your airport transfers. With models including Mercedes S Class and E Class, they are the perfect way to start your Danish adventure in style.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers by taking care of their holiday extras for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and equipped with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
We have a fantiastic UK based team dedicated to answering your Copenhagen Airport transfer questions and queries. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Copenhagen Kastrup Airport (CPH) and dropping off at Copenhagen City via an economy minivan shared between 7 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top