Corfu Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Corfu Airport transfers with prices starting from under £10pp with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Looking for great value Corfu transfers from Corfu Airport to Greece resorts? You'e in the right place! Pre-booking your Corfu Airport transfer with Holiday Extras means you can be assured of a great price and a stress-free journey. We only use trusted providers and offer a range of airport transfers from Corfu Airport to Kavos, as well as a host of other popular resorts on the island.
What Sort of Transfers From Corfu Airport Are There?
Holiday Extras have top prices on Corfu Airport transfers to the city centre. Whether you're looking for a shared shuttle or a private taxi from Corfu Airport, we have got a fantastic selection for every group size.
From private cars and airport taxis to shared resort shuttles, speedy shuttles and luxury otpions, we have a wide range of transfer options to suit everyone. If you pre-book your Corfu Airport transfer, you can have peace of mind that you won't have to suffer any long queues, or confusion over prices in foreign currency.
Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and enjoy a cheap Corfu Airport Transfer.
If you like Corfu, explore our other Greece Airport Transfers.
Cheap Corfu Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout Corfu. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Compare Corfu Airport Transfers from £8.36
|Corfu Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Corfu Town||25 minutes||£9.86 (Shared shuttle bus)/td>|
|Gouvia||10 minutes||£8.36 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Agios Gordios||45 minutes||£9.89 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Sidari||1 hour||£10.52 (Minibus for 10 people)|
|Roda||1 hour 20 minutes||£11.68 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Paleokastritsa||1 hour 20 minutes||£13.75 (Speedy shuttle bus)|
|Agios Stefanos||1 hour||£21.90 (Taxi for 4 people)|
|Kavos||2 hours||£11.16 (Shared shuttle bus)|
A choice of Corfu Airport transfers
We provide a range of Corfu Airport transfer options, including: a shared shuttle, a speedy shuttle, a private car (up to 4 people) and private minibus (up to 10 people).
- Our cheapest Corfu Airport transfer to your resort is a shared shuttle transfer. You will be travelling with other Corfu travellers, and the transfer will have a maximum of 8 stops.
- Private transfers are often quicker than shared shuttle transfers and drive your to your hotel door. These seat up to 4 people and store 4 suitcases.
- If there's a big group of you, a private minibus seats up to 10 people and holds 10 suitcases.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Corfu Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Corfu Airport transfer, you'll get an email confirmation - remember to keep this in a safe place as it has all your transfer details on it.
- Once you've landed in Corfu and got all your bags, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer. They'll either be in arrivals or outside of the airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the assigned desk (full details are on your email confirmation if you're unsure)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
There's no need to panic if your flight is delayed - there's a contact number to call on your e-ticket. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Making your way from your hotel to Corfu Airport is easy-peasy.
- Shared shuttle transfers - your transfer representative at the airport will have all the info for your return transfer.
- Private transfers - your e-ticket has all your pick up details on it.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their travel and holiday extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers deals in one place
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air con.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based transfers team are always happy to help - get in touch with us here.
Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top