Pre-book your Costa Adeje Airport transfers,
with prices starting from under £10 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Great Costa Adeje Transfers
Looking for cheap and hassle free Costa Adeje transfers? You're in the right place! Encompassing a sprawling stretch of beachfront along the south-eastern coast of Tenerife, there's few places that come close to epitomising the beach holiday better than Costa Adeje. A wonderful location that's perfect for friends and families alike, if you're looking to kick back and relax, or indulge in a more active trip, Costa Adeje has it for you. Take a look at our great transfers from Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje.
Compare Low Cost Shuttle and Taxis From Tenerife South Airport to Costa Adeje
Pre book your low cost transfers to Costa Adeje and skip the queues at the arrivals hall. Whether you're flying solo or travelling in a big group of friends, we have got a fantastic range to choose from. With budget friendly shuttles to luxury options be way of taxis and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we have the perfect Costa Adeje transfer fro aevery group size.
Tenerife to Costa Adeje Airport Transfers for less than £10
Located roughly 16km from Tenerife South Airport, Costa Adeje is one of the most popular destinations on Spain's largest Canary Island. Due to this high popularity, demand is high when securing your Airport Transfers Tenerife South to Costa Adeje. By pre-booking with Holiday Extras, you won't have to worry about this, as your vehicle will be waiting for you when you land; and all for less than £5 per person.
Cheap Airport Transfers to Costa Adeje from £7.31
|Costa Adeje Airport Transfers|
|Transfer Type||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Shared shuttle||1 hour 20 minutes||£7.31|
|Speedy shuttle||1 hour 10 minutes/td>||£12.16|
|Taxi for 4 people||30 minutes||£12.01|
|Private minibus for 4 people||15 minutes||£15.37|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle||30 minutes||£21.87|
|Executive transfer for 3 people||30 minutes||£55.21|
Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout all of Costa Adeje. For a full list of things to do, see here.
All about Costa Adeje
Located near the southern coast in the municipality of Granadilla de Abonda, Tenerife South Airport is a perfectly situated gateway to some of the most popular resorts in the Canary Islands. Pre-book your airport transfer with Holiday Extras and we'll take the hassle out of your Costa Adeje Airport Transfer. We provide seating for up to 100 passengers, so from a private transfer to a shuttle bus, we've got you covered.
You'll find some of Tenerife's most visited beaches along Costa Adeje, and it's easy to see why. The almost-white sands and year-round sunshine make it a sun chasers paradise. The residents have capitalised on this climate and natural backdrop.
Along the beach line you'll find an abundance of hotels and eateries. Demand is high, but the residents are well aware and have accommodated accordingly. When it comes to sampling the gastronomic delights you'll be able to eat out for every meal and never visit the same place twice, such is the choice available.
When night falls on Costa Adeje, the spirit of relaxation and fun doesn't end. A vibrant night life, often encompassing the beaches themselves comes alive. Couple this with the friendly locals and warm community feel you'll find commonplace throughout the Canary Islands, it's no surprise that millions of visitors not only visit Costa Adeje annually, but make an annual pilgrimage here.
Worldwide Airport Transfers
We offer airport transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our airport transfers page for more information.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our Tenerife Airport transfers to Costa Adeje are pretty awesome-they save you the hassle of having to wait in long queues for a taxi at the airport, and have the added benefit of everything being paid for up front, so there'll be no costly surprises when you get to your resort.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to vehicle size, pedestrianisation, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our taxis are the perfect choice for couples and small groups, taking you from the terminal to your resort with no hassle and low prices.
- Larger parties will want to check out our private minibuses, with space for up to 10 people and loads of luggage, ensuring that everyone arrives together.
- Our budget option is a shared shuttle. You'll be sharing the ride with other visitors, so will make a maximum of 8 stops on the way to your resort. There may also be a wait of up to 50 minutes for everyone to arrive at Tenerife South Airport.
- We also offer wheelchair accessible vehicles for easy and comfort.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Costa Adeje Airport transfer?
- Compare and choose your transfers to Costa Adeje using our awesome booking engine.
- You will get an email confirmation to your inbox-print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of your holiday.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver or representative, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If you're held up on the way to Jakarta, don't worry, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at your resort or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Costa Adeje Airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0800 458 8454 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top