Pre-book your Dubrovnik Airport transfers,
with prices starting from under £15.00 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Top Choices for Dubrovnik Airport Transfers
With it's imposing medieval walls, winding cobbled alleyways and glorious red roofed buildings which glow like embers in the setting sun, cities don't come much more dramatic than Dubrovnik. We compare a huge number of Dubrovnik Airport transfers to bring you the best prices and choice of shuttles, taxis and private transfers from Dubrovnik Airprot to the city centre and countless other destinations.
Compare Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfers from Dubrovnik Airport
Pre booking your Dubrovnik Airport transfers gives you ultimate peace of mind; you know that your shuttle or taxi to the city is all paid for up front, so there are no surprises when you reach your resort. Also, pre booking your transfer means that you won;t need to wait in queues at Dubrovnik Airport taxi rank, because your top rated driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
Pre book your taxi or shutle from Dubrovnik Airport today, and have more time to explore the city when you arrive.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Dubrovnik from £14.93
|Dubrovnik Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Dubrovnik Old Town||1 hour 10 minutes||£20.76 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Cavtat||45 minutes||£14.93 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Kotor (Montenegro)k||1 hour 50 minutes||£49.12 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Split||3 hours 25 minutes||£84.81 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Mlini||25 minutes||£17.34 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Korcula||3 hours 210 minutes||£93.08 (Private minibus for 8 people, inc. ferry crossing)|
|Medugorje||2 hours 50 minutes||£180.24 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Worldwide Airport Transfers
If your Dubrovnik holiday leaves you wanting more, check out our Croatia airport transfers page, to explore more of this beautiful part of the world. Or, see our airport transfers page for details of transfers in destinations all over the world.
Dubrovnik Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets in Dubrovnik.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to vehicle size or pedestrianisation, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
Whether you're looking to splash out on a luxury transfer or saving your money for adventures in Dubrovnik, we have a huge selection of vehicle options for your transfers from Dubrovnik Airport.
- Looking for a budget friendly Dubrovnik Airport transfer? Check out our shared shuttles. They will make a maximum of 8 stops of the way to your resort, and there may be a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airprot for everyone to arrive.
- For a stylish start to your holiday, take a look at our private transfers. With taxis and minibuses, they are the easy and hassle free transfer option.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Do Dubrovnik Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my Dubrovnik Airport transfer?
- Once you have chosen your preferred transfer from Dubrovnik Airport, you will receive an email confirmation.
- You'll need this when you travel, so print off a copy, pop it somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of Croatia.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Hop aboard, and off you go!
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If you're due to arrive later than expected in Dubrovnik, simply call the number listed on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that a transfer is waiting for you when you arrive at the airport.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to leave Dubrovnik behind, your return transfer to Dubrovnik Airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the resort or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of Dubrovnik Airport transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0800 458 8454 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top