Fort Lauderdale Cruise Transfers
If you're off on a high seas adventure from Florida, our selection of top transfers from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the cruise terminal bring you the very best deals and choice of transfer options. We also offer transfers from Miami Airport to Fort Lauderdale cruise port, so wherever you're flying into, we can get you to your ship in as little as 10 minutes.
The gateway to the Caribbean, the Mexican Riviera and trans-Atlantic adventures, Fort Lauderdale is the cruise hub on America's East coast. Our Fort Lauderdale cruise transfers take you from the terminal to the gangway with huge choice of private taxis and transfers to the port.
Explore Top Fort Lauderdale Cruise Transfer Prices, From Both Fort Lauderdale and Miami Airports
Our cheap airport transfers to Fort Lauderdale port begin at under £30 return, saving your money for the exciting stuff on board.
Compare Great Vehicle Options For Fort Lauderdale Transfers
Whether you're travelling in style or saving your money for adventures on board, we have got a huge range of Fort Lauderdale cruise transfer vehicle options, including private taxis, minibuses and luxury options. Our drivers are all top rated, and the vehicles that we use for our Fort Lauderdale port transfers are in great condition-all under 5 years old, and with air conditioning as standard.
Fast and Cheap Fort Lauderdale Cruise Transfers
It can take as little as 10 minutes to transfer from Fort Lauderdale Airport to the cruise port, meaning that you'll be exploring your amazing ship in no time at all.
Below is just a sample of our most popular transfer options on this route, but there's loads more options available. Use our awesome booking engine at the top of the page to see customised results for your trip.
|Compare Fort Lauderdale Cruise Transfer Prices|
|Pick up from||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||10 minutes||£27.63 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||30 minutes||£47.47 (Executive car for 3 people)|
|Fort Lauderdale Airport||30 minutes||£30.82 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
|Miami Airport||50 minutes||£70.14 (Executive car for 3 people)|
|Miami Airport||50 minutes||£42.16 (Private SUV for 6 people)|
Little Extras for your Fort Lauderdale Cruise Transfers
It's not just transfers that we offer. Did you know that we also do a fantastic range of cruise excursions? You can search by cruise itinerary or destination, and there's a huge choice of exciting choices, from laid back lunch trips to walking tours.
Worldwide Cruise Transfers
We offer cruise transfers all over the world, from the UK to Australia and everywhere in between. Take a look at our cruise transfers page for more information.
If you want to explore amazing Florida on dry land, take a look at our Miami and Orlando Airport transfers for more information on this awesome destination. Our USA airport transfers takes a look at our transfers all over the country, while our airport transfers shows you destinations all over the world.
About Our Transfers
Things to Know Before you Go
Our Fort Lauderdale cruise transfers are pretty awesome-they save you the hassle of having to wait in long queues for a taxi at the airport, and have the added benefit of everything being paid for up front, so there'll be no costly surprises when you get to the port.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your ship as possible, but occasionally due to port layout, it's difficult to get right to the gangway. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
- Our private cars are the perfect choice for couples and small groups. Our version of a Fort Lauderdale port taxi, taking you from the terminal to the gangway with no hassle and low prices.
- Larger parties will want to check out our private SUVs, with space for up to 6 people and loads of luggage, ensuring that everyone arrives at the port together.
- For a super stylish start to your cruise from Fort Lauderdale, check out our executive transfers.
That's just a taster of what we offer. Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my Rome Cruise transfer?
- Compare and choose your Fort Lauderdale cruise transfers using our awesome booking engine.
- You will get an email confirmation to your inbox-print a copy off and take it with you when you travel, as it has all your transfer details on it and you will need to show it to your driver.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of life on the open ocean.
- No really, it's that simple.
What happens when I arrive at the airport?
- When you land, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for your driver, who will be waiting for you either in the hall or at a designated desk-specific details depend on which transfer you have chosen and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Your private transfer will just include and/or your chosen passenger(s) so there aren't any additional stops prior to your destination.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If you're held up on the way to Florida, don't worry, simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
Top tip: when it comes to cruising, it is really important to have great travel insurance which covers you in the unlikely event that your plane is held up and you miss the sail away. If you book 'cruise fares'-where you book the flights and cruise as a package-the cruise line will often pay towards your flight to meet the ship at the next port. If you've booked everything separately, make sure you choose a policy which covers you for cruising and will pay out for reimbursement or onward flights to meet the ship at a different port. Take a look at our travel insurance policies here-with four levels of cover, optional add ons and low cost cover for medical conditions, you can create a truly personalised package for your cruise holiday.
When it's time to come home
When it's time to disembark and head back to reality, your return transfer to the airport is all taken care of. You will be picked up at the port or a nearby location (full details will be on your confirmation and agreed with your driver).
Although this page is Fort Lauderdale cruise transfers-if your cruise finishes in a different port to the one it started in, we can do transfers from wherever you end up. Instead of doing a return price on the booking engine, simply do a search for each journey separately.
We suggest that you're packed and ready to go 15 minutes before the pick up time on your confirmation, that way everything runs smoothly.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- With just the click of a button, you can compare 100s of cruise transfers.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies.
- Our transfer providers are all tested and top rated. We only work with the very best.
- Unbeatable range of transfer vehicles, so whether you're flying solo or on a big group getaway, we've got the perfect transfer for you.
Need any help?
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Fort Lauderdale cruise transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top