Hamburg Airport Transfers (HAM)
Pre-book your Hamburg Airport transfers,
with private transfer prices starting from £34.27 and FREE cancellations*
As the second largest city in Germany, Hamburg sits at the head of the River Elbe estuary between the North and Baltic seas. Known as the Venice of the North, it actually boasts six times as many bridges as Venice! It's a fantastic mix of the old and new - from its medieval architecture and narrow streets of its old town or Deichstrasse to the striking modern Elbphilharmonie concert hall. But, if it's a good time you're after, then Hamburg is The Place for retail therapy and partying - with a fantastic array of shops and boutiques, coupled with Europe's longest party street. Whether you want to go clubbing all night or shop until you drop, make sure you book your Hamburg Airport transfer with Holiday Extras.
Our mission is to compare hundreds of different options from our base of trusted suppliers to bring you great deals for Hamburg, and wider Germany airport transfers , meaning you won't have to waste a moment of your trip in long queues at the airport waiting for public transport.
Compare prices for Hamburg Airport transfers to city locations
|Drop off location||Time/Transfer type||Price Per Person|
|Hamburg City Centre||30 minutes||£51.41 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Hotel Barceló Binnanalster||30 min (private transfer)||£52.60|
|Hamburg Port||1 hour||£49.72 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Hamburg Central Station||30 minutes||£34.27 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Mitte||30 minutes||£45.63 (Private executive car for 3 people)|
|Harburg||30 minutes||£34.27 (Private car for 3 people)|
|Hamburg Nord||30 minutes||£45.63 (Private executive car for 3 people)|
With the centre of Hamburg only 30 minutes from the airport by one of our speedy private transfers, you can be at your hotel less than an hour after you land. You can then start to explore all that Hamburg has to offer. As Germany's wealthiest city, there is a bustling shopping district offering everything from luxury goods to flea markets. If culture's your thing, then the city boasts over 50 museums, 45 theatres and over 100 different music venues. At night time, Hamburg really comes alive in the Reeperbahn - the world's longest party street, which is home to dozens of clubs, bars and discos.
Home to no less than three rivers - the Elbe, Alster and Bille, one of the best ways to explore the city is with a boat trip on the Elbe. Here you can appreciate Hamburg's maritime history and see sights, such as the HafenCity. Hamburg cuisine is among the best in Germany with many high-class restaurants offering fresh fish and seafood. There are dozens of bars and restaurants to choose from where you can relax and watch the bustling harbour. Hamburg also has no shortage of green spaces, either with the Planten und Blomen Park being located right in the heart of the city and just a stone's throw from the City Hall.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Hamburg Airport transfer?
- Over 30 years experience in the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline are available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer vehicles to suit all needs
From private car transfers for up to 3 passengers to executive transfers for those who fancy a bit of luxury, we'll get you to your resort on time, and as comfortably as possible. With all our vehicle option you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand baggage per passenger, so you'll be able to make the most of all those fantastic Hamburg shops!
Pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals. However, large your party size, we will have a great value option to get you to your resort in comfort and style.
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel.
- If you're only away for a couple of days and time is precious, then why not consider one of our private transfer options? These will take you directly to the door of your hotel and you won't have to spend time in queues or waiting for other passengers to be dropped off
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 8 passengers.
More information on all our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Hamburg Airport Transfers - FAQS
What happens after I've booked?
- When you book your Hamburg Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you a confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this safe, as you'll need it when you arrive at Hamburg Airport.
- Once you've landed in Germany and picked up your luggage, your transfer will be there waiting for you.
- If you've booked a seat on a shuttle bus, a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you. They'll be easy to spot - they'll be holding up a sign with your name on in Arrivals. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will drive you straight to your hotel.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What happens if my outbound flight is delayed?
Don't worry if your outward flight is delayed, as we won't leave you stranded. On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so you can call your provider and let them know. Providing you inform them of any delays to your flight, arrangements can be made to collect you as planned.
It's probably the last thing you want to think about, but here are some handy hints about your return journey.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. If you have any questions, then feel free to ask on your transfer at the start of your trip.
- Your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
We're happy to help
Our dedicated UK-based transfers team is available to assist with any queries you may have: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Hamburg (Hamburg-Fuhlsbuttel) Airport (HAM) and dropping off at Hamburg Central Station via private transfer for 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top