Houston Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Houston Airport through Holiday Extras from just £49.24, with FREE cancellations*.
Houston may not be the first place that springs to mind when you're thinking of a fantastic American city break, but that is exactly what it is. This Texan city is a culture vulture's dream, with countless museums, galleries and attractions to keep even the most discerning traveller enthralled for weeks. Our Houston Airport transfers get you into the heart of the action in as little as 45 minutes and go to districts all over the city, including central Houston, Downtown, Southern Houston and the Astrodome.
Compare low cost transfers from Houston Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Central Houston||1 hour||£49.24 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Downtown Houston||1 hour||£88.36 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Downtown Houston||45 minutes||£88.34 (private car for 3 people)|
|South Houston||1 hour 20 mins||£150.21 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Astrodome||4 hour 10 mins||£92.77 (Shared shuttle bus)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your transfers from Houston Airport with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You can now sit back and feel smug about the excellent decision you have made, because we take care of the hard work for you. All you have to do is make sure that you keep hold of your confirmation email, because you'll need that when you travel.
- When you arrive in Texas, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you've chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative in the arrivals hall who will show you to your vehicle.
- If you've gone with a private transfer, Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays happen in travel, we get that, and that's why we've got a cunning plan just in case it happens to you. Simply call the number listed on your confirmation, and let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land. No hassle, job done.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Houston, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs like clockwork.
An Introduction to Houston
As the fourth most populous city in the USA, Houston certainly isn't short of things to keep you entertained. This awesome city has got a little bit of everything, from a thriving cultural scene to chilled out parks which seem a world away from the hustle and bustle of downtown.
One thing that Houston does really, really well is museums, and there is one for every interest. For dinosaur skeletons and natural wonders, the Museum of Natural Science (HMNS to its friends) is the place to go, or perhaps the Museum of Fine Arts if that's more your thing? Of course, the thing that Houston is probably best known for is its historical significance in the wonderful world of space exploration, and a trip to the Space Centre is a must do to really experience the importance of the industry in this area, as well as the all round awesomeness that comes from being up close and personal with some of NASA's space fleet..
Although not quite as high as Space, you can gain a little altitude by climbing the JPMorgan Chase Tower for an incredible view over the city and the Texan landscape beyond. Or, if you prefer to keep your feet firmly planted on terra firma, kick back and relax in one of the city's beautiful parks. Discovery Green is an oasis of calm in the middle of the bustling metropolis, and Hines Waterfall Park is a stunning spot for a picnic.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of shared and private transfers from Houston Airport. Your airport transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address, so there's no need to be dragging your suitcase around looking for your hotel. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices. All of our vehicles have room for 1 suitcase per person, and air conditioning as standard.
- Our cheapest transfer option for solo travellers or those on a budget, are our shared shuttle buses. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your accommodation, stopping at a maximum of 8 stops.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups. With a variety of cars on offer including SUVs and luxury models, this is a great way to start your holiday in style.
- For larger parties, our minibuses are the way to go. With room for up to 8 people, they can work out very cost effective when the price is split between travellers, and are far simpler than trying to organise multiple taxis or corral everyone onto public transport.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Texan summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Houston George Bush Intercontinental Airport (IAH) and dropping off in central Houston via a private SUV shared between 5 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top