Lyon Airport Transfers
Book your Lyon airport transfer with us, with FREE cancellations*.
Lyon is widely regarded as the gastronomic capital of France. Let us find you Lyon airport transfers to the city, at unbeatable prices, so you can have more time enjoying gastronomic delights like Coq au Van and andouillette and less time waiting at the airport.
Or perhaps you're continuing your journey onwards from Lyon and hitting the beautiful Alpine slopes. If you're going to glamourous Val Thorens or Tignes, our Lyon airport transfers to skiing resorts will get you there.
For a taste of what else France has to offer, take a peek at France Airport Transfers.
If you're heading to the beautiful Alpine slopes from Lyon, check out our Lyon ski transfers.
Lyon Airport Transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price per person|
|Lyon Saint Exupery Intl. Airport (LYS)-Lyon city centre||35 mins||£33.40 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Lyon Saint Exupery Intl. Airport (LYS)-Lyon city centre||35 mins||£23.86 (private minibus for 7 people)|
|Lyon Saint Exupery Intl. Airport (LYS)-Lyon city centre||35 mins||£22.23 (private minibus for 8 people)|
|Lyon Saint Exupery Intl. Airport (LYS)-Val D Isere||175 mins||£194.82 (private taxi for 4 people)|
|Lyon Saint Exupery Intl. Airport (LYS)-Saint Martin de Belleville||150 mins||£186.36 (private taxi for 4 people)|
Prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis, based on 3 people sharing a private car.
How Do the Airport Transfers Work?
I've booked my airport transfer-what happens now?
- So you've booked your Lyon airport transfer using our fast and secure booking agent-hooray! You will receive an email confirmation with all the details of your transfer on it. If you do nothing else, be sure to keep hold of this. Save it somewhere easy to find or go old school and print it off, whichever you do, keep it safe, as you will need it when the time comes to take your trip.
- Once you have landed in Lyon airport and been reunited with your bags, make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Here, one of two things will happen. There will either be a designated desk for you to go to (detailed on your confirmation) or your driver will meet you with a named board.
- If in doubt, have a look on your confirmation. All the information that you need will be on there.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your trip gets off to a slightly rocky start and your plane is held up, don't panic. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening. They will then be able to let the driver know what's happening and make alternative arrangements if needed. Problem solved.
When it's time to come home
So you're at the end of your holiday, you've skied the best slopes that the Alps have to offer and indulged in the finest of French cuisine. We ensure that your return airport transfer is just a straight-forward as the outward journey.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- Try to be ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, it helps to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
The best private transfers for your holiday
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Lyon airport. Whether you're after a simple car or something a little more fancy, we will have an option which works for you. All of our transfers have space for one suitcase per person. Plus, they drop you off at the door of your accommodation-you can't get more convenient than that.
There are a lot of private transfers out there, so we've taken the hard work out of searching. One click on our booking engine will sift through 1000's of options.
- Our cheapest private transfer option is perfect for small groups and families. These cars have space for up to three people, are clean, comfortable and get you from a to b. Just remember, if you need a car seat, you will need to provide your own.
- If you're travelling as a party of up to seven, why not go for a minibus? There are by far the simplest way of transporting a large group without having to worry about booking multiple taxis.
- If you prefer a touch of luxury, we have a range of executive private transfers, getting your holiday or business trip off to a flying start
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- For 36 years, we've been doing the less exciting bits of booking a holiday; the insurance, car hire and airport, to name just a few. In that time, we've gotten pretty good at it.
- With just one click, we compare 1000's of transfer options. In seconds.
- Anytime you need help, our call centre is there. All day, every day.
- We only use the best vehicles, which means that they're all under five years old and come with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Lyon airport (LYS) and dropping off in Lyon city centre, via private transfer for 4 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top