Malaga Airport to Nerja Transfers
Pre-book your Malaga Airport to Nerja transfers,
with prices starting from just £8.35 and FREE cancellations*
Heading to Nerja in Spain's Costa del Sol for your holiday? Before you fly, make sure you book your Malaga Airport to Nerja transfers with Holiday Extras. Referred to by many as the Jewel in the crown of the Costa del Sol, Nerja has no less than 9 kilometres of beaches, ranging from secluded coves to wide sandy stretches. Our cheap airport transfers will get you from Malaga Airport to your accommodation in Nerja without any stress and in comfort
Here at Holiday Extras, we aim to make your holiday as hassle-free as possible. We search and compare our base of trusted suppliers to offer you great deals on Malaga airport transfers (AGP) as well as a host of other destinations across Spain too, including Murcia airport transfers and Alicante airport transfers too. Whether you're looking for a seat on a shared shuttle bus, a private car or a minibus for group travel, pre-book and save with your airport transfer from Holiday Extras.
Compare cheap transfers from Malaga Airport to Nerja
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Shared shuttle||80 min||£20.81|
|Speedy shuttle (4 stops max)||55 min||£26.21|
|Private transfer (car + 4 passengers)||50 min||£76.01|
|Private minibus (8 passengers)||50 min||£13.23|
|Private luxury car (4 passengers)||50 min||£114.54|
|Private coach (30 passengers)||50 min||£8.35|
With a speedy shuttle or one of our private transfer options, the journey from Malaga Airport to Nerja will take less than an hour. Private transfers will drop you at the door of your accommodation and our private shuttles have drop offs at many of the popular hotels and apartment complexes within Nerja.
A bit about Nerja
Located 50km from Malaga, Nerja is at the eastern edge of Spain's Costa del Sol. As well as its glorious and varied beaches, there are also a host of different watersports to enjoy - from diving and snorkelling to the more genteel form of water transport of pedalos! Fantastic vistas can be enjoyed from the town's famous Balcón de Europa, which was formerly a fortress designed to keep out British pirates, but today is the focal point of the resort. You certainly won't ever go hungry in Nerja, as there are a staggering 300 or so bars and restaurants to choose from! Whether it's traditional tapas, international cuisine, or world famous paella cooked over open fires on Burriana beach, there will be something for every kind of tastebud.
If you fancy a spot of shade after all the sunshine, then a visit to the Nerja Caves is a must. Over 5 km long with prehistoric wall paintings and even the largest stalagmite in the world! Nerja is also buzzing at night time with a great array of bars, live music venues and clubs for all ages and tastes. If you'd like to explore the wider region, then why not pre-book your holiday activities before you travel? From shopping trips to excursions to the beautiful cities of Granada and Seville, Holiday Extras offers a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout the whole of the Costa del Sol. For a full list of trips and days out, see here.
Why choose Holiday Extras for my transfer from Malaga Airport to Nerja?
- 2019 marks our 36th year in the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Malaga airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based with a helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- We're an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer vehicle options everyone
Holiday Extras provides a terrific range of vehicles for your airport transfer from Malaga to Nerja: from shared shuttle buses to private cars and minibuses. If you fancy a bit of extra comfort for your journey, then we can even offer luxury transfers with Mercedes S class cars and executive minibuses. With all our transfer options, there's a luggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand baggage per passenger, so you'll have plenty of space for any souvenirs you pick up from the Nerja shops!
We always recommend you pre-book your airport transfer in order to nab the best deals. Whether you're travelling with just your other half, with the kids or extended family or friends, we will have an option to suit you.
- Our best fares are generally found on our shared shuttle options, perfect if you're watching the pennies and are staying in a main hotel or apartment complex within Nerja. If you're travelling in a large group of friends or family, then one of our private minibuses is a great option, which can seat up to 8 people. Need more room than that? We can even offer private coaches which will seat up to 30 passengers. All our private transfer options offer door to door service.
- If you're travelling with children and staying in a villa or private accommodation, then our private transfer option is both affordable and practical. With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger and delivering you directly to your door, it's a great option for families. You won't lose time queuing or waiting around for other passengers to board or be dropped off.
- We can also offer a fully accessible wheelchair-friendly minibus which can seat up to 3 passengers.
For more information on our all transfer vehicle options, see here.
Malaga Airport (AGP) to Nerja transfers - FAQS
What happens after I've booked my airport transfers?
- Once you've booked your Malaga Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we'll email you a confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this handy, as you'll need it when you land before you board your transport to Corralejo.
- Once you've collected your suitcases, your transfer will be in Arrivals waiting for you.
- If you've opted for a shared shuttle, then a representative will be there to escort you to your coach. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) the actual drop off order in Nerja will depend on where everyone else is staying. This will give you a chance to familiarise yourself with the resort while someone else does the driving.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be there to meet you in Arrivals. They'll be pretty easy to spot - as will be holding a sign with your name on. As the transfer will be just for you, they'll take you directly to your accommodation.
- When you meet your driver/representative, make sure you only hand over the portion of your confirmation required for the outbound transfer, as you'll need the return section for your journey back!
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
Help - my flight is delayed!
Don't worry - we've got it covered! On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number for you to call your transfer provider to let them know what's happened. Providing you keep them informed, then alternative arrangements can be made to collect you from Malaga Airport and get you to your hotel in Nerja as planned.
When it's time to say Hasta la vista to the Costa del Sol, here are a few tips for your transfer back Malaga airport from Nerja.
- If you're booked on a shared shuttle bus, your representative at the airport will be able to answer any questions you may have about your return journey. Just ask them when you're on your outbound transfer.
- For shared shuttle passengers, your e-ticket will also contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- Top tip: we recommend you're ready 15 minutes before your pick-up time to avoid any delays.
On hand to help
We have a fantastic UK based team on hand to help with all your Malaga Airport transfer questions. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Malaga Airport and dropping off at Nerja via private coach with 29 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top