Munich Ski Transfers
Pre-book your ski resort transfers from Munich Airport to popular resorts in Austria from under £71.00 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Explore Munich Airport to Ski Resort Transfer Options
Beautiful Munich is perfectly placed to discover the very best ski resorts that Europe has to offer. Stunning Soll is just 1 hour 50 minutes away, and you can be hitting the slopes of Mayrhofen is under 3 hours.Our low cost ski transfers from Munich Airport offer a range of private vehicles, so the only thing you have to worry about is remember ing to pack the thermals.
Cheap Munich Airport to Ski Resort Transfers from £70.15
|Munich Airport to Ski Resort Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Soll||1 hour 50 minutes||£70.15 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Soll||1 hour 50 minutes||£133.62 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Mayrhofen||2 hours 20 minutes||£96.88 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Mayrhofen||2 hours 20 minutes||£111.35 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Saalbach||3 hours||£106.90 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Lech||3 hours 30 minutes||£140.30 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
Pre-book your ski airport transfer with Holiday Extras to popular resorts around the world.
If you want to explore the wonders of Munich itself, check out our Munich airport transfers page. Our Germany airport transfers page gives more information and inspiration on visiting this beautiful and varied country.
Did you know that we also offer a great range of travel insurance policies? With single and multi-trip options, different levels of cover to suit all budgets and the option for winter sports cover starting from just £10.09, we can cover every eventuality you can think of. Don't leave home without it!
How Does It All Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you have booked your ski transfers from Munich Airport with us, you will receive an email confirmation with all your transfer details on it.
- Make sure that you print a copy of this off to show to your driver when you arrive in Munich.
- Sit back, relax, and feel smug about the excellent choice of transfer you've made.
- No, really, it's that easy.
Where can I find my airport transfer at the airport?
- When you arrive in Munich, fight your way through baggage reclaim and head on down to the arrivals hall.
- Keep a lookout for someone holding a sign with your name on it. They will either be in the hall itself or at a designated desk (specific details are on your confirmation.
- Your transfer will aim to drop you off outside your chosen address. Please note that sometimes due to vehicle size or your drop off point being in a pedestrianised area, you will have to be dropped off nearby instead. This will be confirmed before you travel.
- You'll need to show or hand over your outward transfer confirmation to your driver-just make sure that you keep hold of the return part for your journey back at the end of your trip.
When It's Time To Come Home
- All good things must come to and end, and when it's time to return home, you're transfer back to Munich airport is a walk or ski) in the park.
- Your confirmation has got all the details on it, and your driver will meet you the time and location listed.
- You'll need to hand over your return confirmation to your driver when you take your transfer.
Uh oh, my flight's delayed!
If your plane gets held up and you arrive later than expected in Munich, don't worry, just call the number on your confirmation as soon as you can and let your provider know what's happening. They'll make sure that someone is waiting for you when you get there.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Munich airport transfers to ski resorts for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our private cars are a great option for a stylish, hassle free start to your ski break, with room for up to 4 people and one suitcase each.
- If you're in a larger group, our minivans and minibuses are a cost effective solution to your transfer needs, seating as many as 8 people.
- All of our transfers save you the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and are all paid for up front, so there'll be no nasty surprises when you get to your resort.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Munich Airport (MUC) and dropping off at Soll in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Munich Airport (MUC) and dropping off at Soll in a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top