Palma Airport Transfers to Calas de Mallorca
Pre-book your Palma Airport transfer (PMI) to Calas de Mallorca with prices starting from just £12.01 with FREE cancellations*
Explore Great Prices for Palma Airport to Calas de Mallorca Transfer Deals
If you want great offers on airport transfers from Palma Airport to Calas de Mallorca, then look no further! We search our range of top-rated suppliers to bring you fantastic transfer prices for the whole of Majorca. Located on the island's east coast and home to some picturesque sandy coves, we can offer cheap Calas de Mallorca transfers from Palma Airport direct to a large number of hotels and apartment complexes within the resort.
Compare Palma Airport Transfer Options to Calas de Mallorca Hotels
Save money on your airport transfers from Palma to Calas de Mallorca and avoid wasting time in taxi queues at the terminal. We compare 100s of options to bring you the best value deals on both shared and private transfers to Calas de Mallorca. Whether you're looking for no frills shuttle bus, a private car or minibus for a group of friends, we'll have an option to suit.
Cheap Airport Transfers from Palma to Calas de Mallorca from £12.01
|Palma Nova Airport Transfers|
|Type of transfer||Journey time||Price|
|Shared Shuttle||90 minutes||£12.01|
|Speedy Shuttle (4 stops max)||80 minutes||£21.92|
|Private Transfer (up to 4 passengers)||60 minutes||£95.36|
|Private Minibus (up to 7 passengers)||60 minutes||£146.80|
|Premier Service (up to 4 passengers)||60 minutes||£125.68|
|Wheelchair adapted vehicle (up to 3 passengers)||60 minutes||£130.69|
|Private coach (up to 20 passengers)||60 minutes||£209.83|
Palma to Palma Nova Airport transfers for under £13
Nestled on the south east coast of the island, Calas de Mallorca is one of Majorca's quieter resorts and popular with families. The resort is based around 3 sheltered bays and surrounded by pine trees. With a varied mix of bars and restaurants, it's a great spot to soak up the sun away from the mass tourist resorts further south. As one of our many destinations for Majorca airport transfers, you can be assured of top value prices, knowing you'll get to your resort in comfort.
If you've opted not to stay in Calas de Mallorca, then don't worry. We also offer great deals across the whole of Majorca, including Cala d'Or airport transfers for less than £19.00 per person, and Magaluf airport transfers for under £9.00 per person. Majorca's north coast isn't missed out, either, as you can also compare cheap transfer prices on Puerto Pollensa airport transfers.
When it comes to planning your holiday itinerary, then Holiday Extras has got you covered too. We offer a full range of Attraction Tickets for Majorca, including water parks, days out and island excursions. For a full list of things to do, see here.
Transfer options for all
Holiday Extras provide provide Palma Airport to Calas de Mallorca transfers for between 1-20 people. On all our options, you'll have plenty of room for luggage with a baggage allowance of 1 suitcase and 1 piece of hand luggage per passenger.
- If you want a no-frills option, then check out our shared shuttle service from Palma Airport (PMI) to Calas de Mallorca. This provides drop offs at many of the resort's popular hotels. The journey has up to 8 stops on it and will take around 90 minutes. As well as this, we offer a speedy shuttle service with a maximum of 4 stops that will get you to Calas de Mallorca in around 80 minutes.
- Our private transfer options a fantastic option if you're travelling with family and staying in a private villa or apartment as will deliver you to the door of your accommodation.
- If you fancy arriving in style, then why not choose a premier service transfer in one of our luxury vehicles- including Mercedes and BMWs.
- For large group of friends or family, check out our private minibus and private coach options. Our coaches will seat up to 20 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Palma Airport Transfers to Calas de Mallorca - FAQs
I've just booked my Calas de Mallorca transfer. What happens next?
- When you book your Palma to Calas de Mallorca transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll email you a booking confirmation. We recommend you print a hard copy of this, as you'll need to show it to your driver.
- After you've landed in Palma and collected your luggage, make your way through to the arrivals hall.
- If you're on a shared shuttle, you will then be met by a representative.
- For private transfers in Majorca, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Palma is delayed, don't worry - we won't leave you stranded. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give this a call in order that your transfer can be rearranged for when your flight eventually lands.
On your return
Going from your hotel back to Palma Airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket will have the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Palma to Calas de Mallorca airport transfer?
- Expertise - We've got 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- Research - we check and compare 1000s of transfer options.
- Available - UK-based call centre with 24/7 helpline.
- Trusted - Our range of transfer vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- Reputation - We've won numerous awards for our service.
On hand to help
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Palma Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Palma Airport (PMI) and dropping off at Calas de Mallorca in a shared shuttle transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top