Perpignan Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Perpignan Airport through Holiday Extras and from only £13.33, with FREE cancellations*.
Nestled deep in the south of France and almost within touching distance of the Spanish border, pretty Perignan is a city of mixed cultures and influences. Everything from the cuisine to the architecture has a Spanish flavour whilst maintaining a definite French feel, so you could say that a visit to the city is to have the best of both worlds. Our Perpignan Airport transfers offer private minibus transfers, to the centre of Perpignan as well as other popular nearby destinations, including Argeles sur Mer, La Chapelle campsite and La Sirene campsite.
If you love Perpignan, take a look at our other France airport transfers and explore what else this amazing country has to offer.
Transfers from Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport
|Drop Off Destination||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Perpignan city centre||20 minutes||£13.33 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|Argeles sur Mer||45 minutes||£33.59 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|La Chapelle campsite||45 mins||£33.59 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
|La Sirene campsite||45 minutes||£33.59 (Private minibus for 8 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Using our awesome booking engine (at the top of the page) find and book your transfers from Perpignan Airport.
- You will receive a confirmation email, which is super-important. You'll need to take a copy with you to take your transfer, so print it off, pop it somewhere safe (not your sock drawer) and remember to take it with you when you travel.
- Sit back, relax, and start dreaming of croissants and creme brulees.
- No, really, it is that easy.
Arriving at Perpignan Airport
- When you land, go a wrestle your bags off the luggage carousel and head on through to the arrivals hall.
- You'll find your driver waiting for you either in the hall, or at a designated desk. Exact details depend on the type of transfer you have chosen, and will be listed on your confirmation.
- Give the driver your outward confirmation (just keep the return copy for the return journey.)
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Planes get delayed all the time, it's one of the (not so) joyous parts of travelling. If it happens to be your plane, don't worry. Simply call the number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's happening, and they'll ensure that someone's ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say au revoir to Perpignan, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- Unless another pick up point has been arranged, your driver will aim to meet you outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Sitting just inland of France's Mediterranean coast, Perpignan has got the benefits of a French city break and a beach resort in one. The beautiful old city centre is a fabulous place to get lost in, a place where you can really feel the history. Perpignan was ruled by Majorca for just over 70 years between 1276 and 1349, and although that was a few years ago now, you can see and feel the Majorcan influence on the architecture of the city. Nowhere is this plainer than at the Palais des Rois de Majorque, a stunning building with galleries, courtyards and rooms to explore, all in traditional russet Majorcan stone. Sometimes, there are concerts or shows held in the courtyard, so it's worth checking to see if anything's on when you're in the city.
Lazy Beach Days
When you think of the Med, it's quite likely that glorious sandy beaches lapped by gentle waves spring to mind, and Perpignan delivers. Just a stone's throw for the city is the stunning Argeles Beach, a seemingly endless strip of pure white sand fringed by pine trees. It is often quiet and serene, without the crowds and noise of many Mediterranean beaches.
Out and About
The region around Perpignan offers far more than sandy beaches. Nearby is the impossibly picturesque hilltown Castelnou, regarded as one of the prettiest in all of France (and that is a tough competition). Or take a trip to see the otherworldly Orgues d'Ille-sur-Tete, a group of limestone columns shaped into gnarled and twisted shapes by 4 million years of erosion.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras provide a choice of Perpignan Airport transfers for between 1 and 8 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- Our minibuses are the perfect way to start and finish your holiday, With room for up to 8 people and 1 suitcase each, they save all the hassle of trying to hail a taxi at the terminal, and you know what you're getting has been paid for up front, so there's no nasty surprises when you get to your destination
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for hot days in the south of France.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly UK based help team are available around the clock for all your Perpignan transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Perpignan–Rivesaltes Airport (PGF) and dropping off in central Perpignan via a private minibus shared between 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top