Perth Airport Transfers
Book your Perth Airport transfers from just £23.65 with FREE cancellations*.
Known as Australia's sunniest capital city, Perth is an achingly cool haven for those looking for a laid back getaway. With world-class wineries, vibrant nightlife and wondrous natural scenery, Perth really does offer something for everyone. With our Perth Airport transfers, you can save on the hassle of hailing a taxi at the terminal. After a long flight, the last thing you want to be doing is waiting around, so your driver will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall, ready to whisk you off to the door of your accommodation.
If you love the Land Down Under, take a peek at our Australia Airport Transfers page to see what else this awe-inspiring country has to offer.
Transfers from Perth Airport
|Drop off point||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Perth Airport-Perth city centre||25 mins||£23.65 (Private minibus for 11 people)|
|Perth Airport-Perth city centre||25 mins||£28.77 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Perth Airport-Perth city centre||25 mins||£47.54 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|Perth Airport-Fremantle||40 mins||£27.46 (Private minibus for 11 people)|
|Perth Airport-Fremantle||40 mins||£32.36 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Perth Airport-Fremantle||40 mins||£67.12 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Perth Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Huzzah! You can now sit back, relax and feel smug about the great decision you have made. We take care of the leg work, so all you have to worry about is enjoying your Aussie adventure.
- You will receive an email booking confirmation, which is super important, so make sure you keep a copy somewhere safe, as you will need it when you take your transfer.
- When you land in Perth, and have wrestled your bags off the luggage carousel, head through to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for someone holding a board with your name on it. This is your driver, and they will whisk you off to your accommodation.
- If in doubt, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so give it a read.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Perth, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Perth
Perth is a city where man and nature exist in harmony. While the city centre is a buzzing, bustling metropolis of cafes, bars and cultural attractions, take a brief stroll in any direction and you'll find yourself surrounded by the best of the outdoors, from beautiful green parks to the stunningly clear Indian Ocean.
City slickers will feel right at home amongst Perth's vibrant shopping districts, museums and galleries. Repeatedly voted as one of the World's most liveable cities, there is a wealth of attractions and activities to fill your days, including the Art Gallery of Western Australia, which houses one of the world's best collections of Indiginous art.
The city is a haven for nature lovers, with stunning botanical gardens affording a fantastic view over the Swan River, while the beaches are a surfer's paradise.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Perth Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Aussie summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls: phone-0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Perth Airport (CPT) and dropping off in Perth city centre via a private minibus shared between 11 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top