Pre-book your Pisa Airport transfers, with prices starting from under £40 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Compare Top Pisa Airport Transfers
With our Pisa Airport transfers, you can be admiring that wonky tower in as little as 20 minutes. Our huge choice of transfers from Pisa Airport take you right to the door of your hotel in locations across the city and to other awesome destinations including Florence, Viareggio and Siena.
Pisa Airport Taxis and Private Transfer Options
Pre book your Pisa Airport taxi transfers and skip the queues at the terminal. By organising your taxi transfer before you leave the UK, you can rest assured that your driver will be ready and waiting for you when you arrive, and that there will be no pricey surprises when you reach your hotel.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Pisa from £36.52
|Pisa Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Pisa||20 minutes||£36.52 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Forte dei Marmi||35 minutes||£39.88 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Florence||1 hour 20 minutes||£61.74 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Lucca||40 minutes||£62.59 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Viareggio||30 minutes||£64.53 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Siena||2 hours||£86.61 (Private minibus for 6 people)|
|Montecatini Terme||45 minutes||£95.42 (Taxi for 3 people)|
Pisa Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets in Pisa.
Pre-book your airport transfer in Pisa with Holiday Extras and avoid the hassle of booking a resort transfer when you land. We'll meet you directly at the airport and get you to your resort as quickly and hassle free as possible.
A Choice of Pisa Airport Taxis and Private Transfers
Looking for an airport transfer from Pisa to Florencce? Or perhaps you want to book a Pisa Airport taxi to the city centre? Book from a choice of airport transfers to and from Pisa Airport, including: a private taxi (up to 3 passengers), or a private minivan (up to 6 passengers).
- Private taxi transfers from Pisa Airport are available for up to 3 passengers, and you will be driven straight to your hotel's door.
- If you're travelling in a big group, a private minibus seats up to 6 people and suitcases, and means you can all travel together.
For further details about the types of vehicle available to book as a transfer from Pisa Airport, take a look at our transfer vehicle page.
Pisa Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my Pisa Airport transfer?
- One you have chosen your transfer from Pisa Airport, you'll get an email confirmation. Make sure you keep it somewhere safe or print it off as it has all your transfer details on it.
Where Do I Find My Transfer At Pisa Airport?
- After you've landed atPisa Airport and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you in the arrivals hall.
- Airport taxis and private transfers - meet your driver at arrivals or at the allocated desk (full details will be on your email confirmation)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to Pisa Airport is delayed, no need to worry - your e-ticket has a contact number for you to ring them on. Drivers will wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
When the time somes to say addio to Italy, your return transfer to Pisa Airport is taken care of.
- Taxis and private shuttles - your e-ticket has all your pick up details.
- Please be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it leaves.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience helping our customers with their holiday add-ons and extras
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers offers at the click of a button.
- Call centre available 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with air conditioning.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top