South Korea Airport Transfers
We compare tons of South Korea Airport transfers to destinations such as Seoul and Incheon with low prices and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
South Korea is an incredible travel destination, a fusion of old and new, exciting culture and phenomenal food. Our South Korea Airport transfers are the hassle free way to start your trip, dropping you off in destinations across Seoul and beyond. We pick you up from the terminal of Incheon Airport and drop you right at your hotel door in just over an hour, so you'll be exploring the city in no time at all. Just a few clicks is all it takes to compare 100s of options for South Korea Airport transfers.
We're really proud of our huge range of transfer vehicles, from shared shuttles to private minibuses and everything in between. The drivers we work with are all top rated and trusted, and the vehicles are in tip top condition, under five years old and with air conditioning as standard.
Cheap South Korea Airport Transfer Prices
|Pick up/Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Seoul Incheon Airport to Seoul hotels||1 hour 15 minutes||£51.22 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Seoul Incheon Airport to Seoul hotels||1 hour 15 minutes||£102.44 (Luxury transfer for 3 people)|
|Seoul Incheon Airport to Gangnam||1 hour 10 minutes||£128.56 (Shared shuttle bus)|
|Seoul Incheon Airport to Gangnam||1 hour 30 minutes||£46.23 (Economy private car for 3 people)|
|Seoul Incheon Airport to Incheon||1 hour 20 minutes||£51.22 (Private car for 4 people)|
A choice of transfers
Not all transfers are created equal, so we trawl through 100s of providers to bring you the very best. We provide a choice of South Korea Airport transfers for between 1-13 people (incl. x1 suitcase per person)
- For a no frills, no hassle transfer, take a look at our shared shuttles. You'll be sharing the ride with other travellers, so may have a wait of up to 50 minutes at the airport for everyone to arrive. You will then take a scenic route to your hotel, making a few stops to drop others off along the way.
- For small groups, our private cars are the way to go. Think of them as a South Korea Airport taxi, except everything is booked and paid for up front, so they'll be waiting for you when you arrive, with no surprise costs when you reach your hotel.
- Our private minibuses are a great choice for larger parties, as they ensure that everyone arrives together, and can be very cost effective when the price is split between travellers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Things to Know Before you Go
The great thing about our transfers is that they save you the hassle of having to hail a taxi at the airport or port. At the terminal, the taxi rank gets pretty hectic, with long lines and vene longer waits. Pre-booking your transfer to the airport means that you can just hop in and beat the crowds.
Your driver will always aim to drop you off as near to your hotel as possible, but occasionally due to pedestrianisation, vehicle size etc,, it's difficult to get right to the front door. In this instance, you will be dropped of at a nearby, convenient location.
If you're travelling with young children and wish for them to have a car seat, you will need to provide one yourself.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- Over 36 years of experience helping customers with their travel extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers options in one place.
- Call centre on hand to help 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are under 5 years old and come equipped with air conditioning
- Trusted by the leading travel international companies worldwide
Need any help?
For all your South Korea Airport transfer questions and queries, our UK based team is on hand to help you out. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top