Split Airport Transfers
Book your Split Airport transfers from only £5.90 per person, with FREE cancellations*.
If you're looking for a city break packed with culture, nightlife and beautiful mountain and sea views, you could do a lot worse than Split. With Holiday Extras, you could be in the centre of the city in just 40 minutes, with our range of transfers from Split Airport. With stunning attractions such as the walled Old Town and several beautiful islands dotted around the coast, but less crowds than Dubrovnik, be sure to enjoy this gem on the Dalmatian coast before everyone else discovers it.
If you fall for Split and want to see more of this gorgeous country, take a look at our other Croatia Airport Transfers here.
Transfers from Split Airport
|Drop off location||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Split Resnik Airport-Trogir||15 mins||£5.90|
|Split Resnik Airport-Split City Centre||40 mins||£22.55|
|Split Resnik Airport-Podstrana||40 mins||£25.93|
|Split Resnik Airport-Split Harbour||40 mins||£31.45|
|Split Resnik Airport-Makarska||90 mins||£62.78|
|Split Resnik Airport-Hvar (inc. ferry)||4 hours 40 mins||£96.26|
If you're heading to Novalja for Hideout Festival, we have private transfers that can get you to the party. Whether you're travelling with just a few friends or in a large group, we have options to suit you.
Transfers from Split Airport to Novalja
|Transfer type||Transfer time||Price (per person)|
|Private minibus (for 8 people)||2 hours 25 mins||£63.43|
|Private car (for 3 people)||2 hours 25 mins||£135.32|
Table prices are approximate and calculated on a per person basis for vehicles hired at full capacity.
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- So you've booked your Split airport transfer using our fast and secure booking engine. Hooray! You can now start feeling very smug about making a great decision, because all of the hard work is taken care of. You will receive an email confirmation, which is super important and you'll need to present it when you take your transfer, so make sure you print a copy to keep hold of.
- After you've touched down in Split, reunite yourself with your bags and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board. They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are part and parcel of travel, so if it happens to you, don't panic. There is a number on your confirmation, give that a call and let your provider know what's going on. They will make sure that your driver is waiting for you.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Dovi?enja to Split, your return to Resnik Airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
Our Guide To Split
With the impossibly blue Adriatic Sea to the east and mountains rising to the west, Split is a city surrounded by natural beauty, but it also offers a fair bit of man made wonder to entice visitors. From the awe-inspiring Diocletian's Palace to the laid back Bacvice beach, it is easy to fill days with culture and relaxation in the city centre. Split comes alive at night with bars and clubs catering to the party lovers, while cafes and restaurants in the Old Town offer a quieter evening. Until recently, Split was a city that most travellers passed through on the way to the island resorts along the coast, but has recently been gaining buzz as a must visit destination in Croatia. Make sure you make the most of it before word gets out!
There are loads of fantastic destinations within easy reach of Split Airport and we offer a choice of transfers to many of them. Perhaps you're heading to tiny but beautiful Trogir, sunny Podstrana or even further afield to Hvar Island? This region of Croatia is extremely well served by our choice of transfers, so wherever you're headed, we've got you covered.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Split Resnik Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around as you search for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- If you've got a few more people, perhaps for a stag party or just a big group weekend away, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, ideal for those warm Croatian summer days.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls, get in touch with us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Split Resnik Airport (SPU) and dropping off in Trogir via private transfer. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top