St Lucia Airport Transfers
Pre-book your St Lucia airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £7.77 and FREE cancellations on a top range of shuttles, private transfers and taxis from Arrecife Airport up to 3 days before travel*
A paradise island in the Caribbean sea, St Lucia deservedly sits atop many people's lists of 'must-visit' destinations. Our cheap St Lucia airport transfers will get you to your resort quickly and hassle-free. We compare 100s of deals to bring you great savings on both private taxi transfers and minibuses from St Lucia airport.
We work with only trusted suppliers to provide airport transfers to over 4000 resorts worldwide. Our St Lucia airport transfers serve dozens of popular hotels in resorts across the island. Whether you're looking for a private taxi from St Lucia Hewanorra Airport to Coconut Bay or a private St Lucia transfer, for a group of family or friends, we'll have an option to suit. All our private transfers guarantee door to door service too!
Winter Sun in St Lucia
With an average of 9 hours of sunshine a day and sea temperatures in the late twenties, St Lucia makes the perfect winter sun destination. January 23rd is known as the coldest day of the year when temperatures are only likely to hit a mere 20 degrees! Escape the wind and rain for a winter sun holiday. Our prices start from under £8.00 per person for a private taxi transfer from St Lucia airport to Coconut Bay.
Compare St Lucia Airport Transfer Prices from only £7.77
|Transfers from St Lucia Airport|
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price Per Person|
|Coconut Bay||15 minutes||£7.77 (Private Taxi for 2 people)|
|Sugar Beach||1 hour||£14.27 (Minivan for 6 people)|
|Castries||1 hour 20 minutes||£39.51 (Private Taxi for 2 people)|
|Marigot Bay||1 hour 20 minutes||£15.91 (Private Taxi for 2 people)|
|Port Vieux Fort||15 minutes||£7.77 (Private Taxi for 2 people)|
|Rodney Bay||1 hour 40 minutes||£16.72 (Minibus for 6 people)|
What transfer options from St Lucia Airport are available?
Holiday Extras provide a fantastic range of St Lucia Airport private transfers:
Private Transfers in St Lucia
- Ideal if you've opted for a villa or private accommodation, our St Lucia private transfers are the ultimate hassle-free solution. Seating 2 passengers, they are great couples and deliver you to the door of your accommodation.
- Fantastic for groups, we also offer minibus transfers, seating up to 6 passengers to all main resorts from St Lucia Airport. When you divide the price by the number of passengers, these work out as some of our best value St Lucia airport transfer options.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
St Lucia Transfers in 5 easy steps
- Select your destination and travel dates from the drop down menu
- Choose from our 100s of cheap St Lucia transfer options
- Book and Pay using our secure online payment system.
- Receive your email confirmation with all your transfer details
- Your driver will be waiting for you at your booked location
Why Pre Book Your Airport Transfer in Lanzarote?
Pre booking your Lanzarote Airport taxi or shuttle transfers means that you start your holiday the hassle free way. Your professional driver will be waiting for you at Lanzarote Airport arrivals hall, so there's no queues or waiting required.
St Lucia Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your St Lucia Airport transfer through our fast & secure booking system, we'll send you an e-mail confirmation. We recommend you print a copy of this as it has all your vehicle details on it.
- After you've landed in at St Lucia's Hewanorra and collected your luggage, head to the arrivals hall.
- For private transfers in Lanzarote, keep an eye out for your driver in the arrivals hall or at a designated desk-exact details will be on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight to St Lucia's Airport is delayed, try not to worry. There's a contact number on your e-ticket, so give that a call and an alternative transfer can be arranged.
When it's time to come home
Getting your resort transfer back to St Lucia airport is very straightforward:
- Whichever transfer you've chosen, your e-ticket has the details of your pick-up time (and for some of you, your location).
- Be ready at least 15 minutes before your transfer leaves.
An Island Paradise
A haven for wildlife lovers, divers and sun seekers, the island is the first port of call for visitors looking for a relaxing break in breathtaking surroundings. Sugar Beach is regarded as one of the best in the Caribbean and has phenomenal views of The Pitons. The warm clear seas also have a stunning array of marine life.
If you fancy something a bit more adventurous, St Lucia delivers the thrills. Lace up your walking boots and head off on the Tet Paul Trail for sweeping panoramic views. The island also has the world's only drive-in volcano. Sulphur Springs offers visitors the once in a lifetime opportunity to explore a live volcanic chamber and bathe in the hot springs.
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from St Lucia Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your St Lucia transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at St Lucia Hewanorra Intl/ Airport (UVF) and dropping off in Coconut Bay via private car for 2 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top