St Lucia Airport Transfers
Pre-book your St Lucia Airport transfers,
with prices starting from just £13.11 and FREE cancellations*
A paradise island in the Caribbean sea, St Lucia deservedly sits atop many people's lists of 'must-visit' destinations. With our St Lucia Airport transfers, we can take you to your own slice of Paradise on just 10 minutes. We offer a range of private options, including taxis for 2 and minibuses for larger groups, which drop you at the door of your resort, so you can spend more time on the beach.
A selection of St Lucia Airport transfers
|Drop Off Location||Transfer time||Price|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Coconut Bay||10 mins||£13.11 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Sugar Beach||50 mins||£59.77 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Castries||70 mins||£61.00 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Marigot Bay||60 mins||£61.00 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Port Vieux Fort||10 mins||£68.99 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
|St Lucia Hewanorra Airport (UVF)-Rodney Bay||80 mins||£69.71 (Private taxi for 2 people)|
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer.
So you've booked your St Lucia Airport transfer with Holiday Extras. Hooray! Now all that's left to do is sit back, relax and start planning your time on this amazing island. You will receive an email confirmation of your booking, which you will need when you take your transfers, so keep it somewhere safe.
Arriving at St Lucia Hewanorra Airport
- When you touch down in St Lucia and have fought your way through baggage reclaim, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- We know that the last thing that you want to be doing after a long flight is waiting around, so your driver will be ready to go when you get into the hall. Just look out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
Delays are one of the less enjoyable things about travelling, but annoyingly, are not uncommon. So we have a plan in place in case it happens to you. Simply call the contact number on your confirmation and let your provider know what's going on. They will be able to take care of things their end and make sure that someone is waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say goodbye to St Lucia, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
An Island Paradise
Imagine a place blanketed in lush, green rainforests, where conical volcanoes plunge into an impossibly blue sea, with a perfect dusting of white sand borders the coastline. Now double the beauty of that place, and you are close to imagining the majesty is St Lucia.
A haven for wildlife lovers, divers and sun seekers, the island is the first port of call for visitors looking for a relaxing break in unimaginably beautiful surroundings. With countless beaches made for lazy afternoons, St Lucia is the perfect place to top up your tan. Sugar Beach is regarded as one of the best in the Caribbean and has phenomenal views of The Pitons. Just don't forget to venture into the water too, the astonishingly clarity means that you can see a huge variety of marine life, including seahorses, eagle rays and hawksbill turtles.
If you fancy something a bit more adventurous, St Lucia delivers the thrills. Lace up your walking boots and head off on the Tet Paul Trail for sweeping views over the island and the chance to view the rare and elusive jacquot, St Lucia's national bird. The island also has the world's only drive-in volcano. Sulphur Springs offers visitors the once in a lifetime opportunity to explore a live volcanic chamber and bath in the hot springs. Don't forget to bring a change of clothes, it gets pretty muddy in the baths. Oh, and a peg for your nose!
Pre-booking your airport transfer gives you the peace of mind that your transfer from St Lucia Airport is guaranteed before you even leave the house, so you can sit back and relax, knowing your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
A choice private transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for private transfers from St Lucia, take a look at our options below.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 10 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With cars for up to 6 people and minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the Caribbean heat. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our friendly help team are available around the clock for all your St Lucia transfer questions and queries. Click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at St Lucia Hewanorra Intl/ Airport (UVF) and dropping off in Coconut Bay via private car for 2 passengers.. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top