Tokyo Airport Transfers
Book your cheap airport transfer from Tokyo's Haneda and Narita Airports through Holiday Extras and from under £25, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Tokyo is the top of many traveller's wish lists, and for good reason. This amazing city mixes old and new, traditional and futuristic like no other and is a feast for the senses with astonishing sights, sounds and smells surrounding you from the moment you step off of the plane. Our Tokyo Airport transfers serve both Haneda and Narita airports and go to districts all over Tokyo, including the Chiba district for Disneyland.
Airport Transfers Across Japan
Compare Cheap Airport Transfers from Tokyo Haneda Airport
|Haneda Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Tokyo city centre||1 hour 15 minutes||£29.02 (Shared Shuttle Bus with greeting)|
|Tokyo city centre||1 hour||£34.29 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Disneyland||30 mins||£27.05 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Kawasaki||30 mins||£28.03 (Minibus for 4 people)|
|Yokohama Port||1 hour||£24.91 (Minibus for 8 people)|
|Chiba||1 hour 15 mins||£29.02 (Shared shuttle bus)|
Tokyo Narita Airport Shuttle and Taxi Transfers
|Tokyo Narita Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Tokyo city centre||1 hour 25 mins||£49.70 (Shared Shuttle Bus with greeting)|
|Tokyo city centre||1 hour 10 mins||£95.34 (Taxi for 2 people)|
|Disneyland||1 hour||£24.47 (Minibus for 8 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Tokyo Haneda and Narita Airport transfers, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Tokyo, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you've chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative in the arrivals hall who will show you to your vehicle.
- If you've gone with a private transfer, Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say Say?nara to Tokyo, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
An Introduction to Tokyo
Tokyo is a seriously cool holiday destination. Having served as the backdrop for hundreds of popular films and television shows, the city feels almost familiar and totally embraces its place on the pop culture world stage. Although you probably won't see Godzilla stomping around the city (thankfully; most insurance policies don't cover Kaiju related incidents), Tokyo offers so much for visitors to see and do that it would be impossible to squeeze everything into this short guide, so we'll just stick to the highlights.
The streets of Tokyo are a maze of high-tech wonders, with hundreds of themed cafes, shops and exhibits to explore. Japan's food scene has been causing quite a stir all over the world, and Tokyo is a fantastic place to sample the best of what the country has to offer, from ramen restaurants to street vendors selling dumplings and the world famous Tsukiji fish market. You certainly won't go home hungry.
A Quieter Side of the City
Despite being one of the most modern cities on the planet, Tokyo isn't without beautiful natural and ancient sights. Every Spring the city is carpeted in a blanket of soft pink cherry blossom, making a walk through the parks and gardens of the city a must do. The most impressive natural wonder is Mt Fuji, watching over the city and towering over the skyscrapers and people below. Mt Fuji can be seen from the city, but it is well worth a trip to the mountain itself to fully appreciate the staggering beauty of the country's highest volcano.
Getting Around Tokyo
As you've probably realised by now, Tokyo is pretty big. Huge, in fact. But getting around it doesn't have to take a long time. Tokyo has one of the most advanced metro systems in the world and the city prides itself on how easy it is to navigate the underground system. With options of single journeys, prepaid cards and 'open' tickets, there is an option to cater for any kind of trip.
Why choose Holiday Extras for your Tokyo Airport transfer?
- We have 30 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of Tokyo airport transfer options.
- UK-based contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old and equipped with air conditioning
- Award-winning, trusted provider
A choice of transfers
Pre book your Tokyo Airport taxis and shuttles with Holiday Extras and skip long queues at the terminal. By organising your transfers from Tokyo Airport in advance you can relax in the knowledge that you have secured a great price and won't have to pay anything when you reach your Tokyo hotel.
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from both Haneda and Narita airports. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case around searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're going solo in Tokyo, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest transfer to get you from A to B with a no-frills, no-fuss service. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your accommodation. This is a great way to familiarise yourself with the city and even get a look at some of the sights on offer.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
- If you're in Tokyo on business, we offer a range of private executive transfers to get your trip started in style.
If you need any help....
Our friendly team is always available to take your calls - you can contact us here.
Prices correct at time of writing. Discount is pre-applied to transfer prices. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top