Toronto Airport Transfers
Book your Toronto Airport transfers through Holiday Extras and be downtown in just 60 minutes, with FREE cancellations*.
Beautiful Toronto beacons visitors with a combination of stunning architecture, gorgeous natural scenery and famously warm Canadian hospitality. With our Toronto Airport transfers, you can get to wherever you're going in the city from just £37.90.
To see more of what this incredible country has to offer, explore our other Canada Airport Transfers.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Toronto from £37.90
|Toronto Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Downtown Toronto||70 mins||£76.60 (Shared Shuttle Bus)|
|Downtown Toronto||60 mins||£43.22 (private car for 3 people)|
|Mississauga||20 mins||£37.90 (private car for 3 people)|
|Markham||30 mins||£50.55 (private car for 3 people)|
|Vaughan||25 mins||£41.71 (private car for 3 people)|
|Oakville||30 mins||£50.55 (private car for 3 people)|
How Do The Airport Transfers Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- Once you've used our fast and secure booking engine to organise your Toronto Airport transfer, you can sit back and relax in the knowledge that the hard work has been done for you. You will receive an email confirmation, which you will need when you meet your transfer at the airport, so be sure to put it somewhere safe.
- When you arrive in Toronto, wrestle your cases off of the baggage carousel and make your way to the arrivals hall.
- What happens next will depend on which transfer you've chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative in the arrivals hall who will show you to your vehicle.
- If you've gone with a private transfer, Keep an eye out for a person with your name on a big shiny board (just like in the movies). They will either be in the arrivals hall or at the designated desk, there will be full instructions will be on your confirmation.
- In fact, your confirmation has got all the details on it, so if in doubt, check it out.
Uh oh! My flight is delayed!
Delays are one of the lesser joys of travelling, but don't worry, we have a cunning plan just in case your plane gets held up en route. There is a contact number on your confirmation, if you give that number a call, you'll get through to your provider. They will then be able to let your driver know what's going on and ensure that your transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
All good things must come to an end and when it's time to say farewell to Toronto, your return to the airport is taken care of.
- Your email confirmation gives the time of your return transfer, which will pick you up outside of your accommodation.
- It's recommended that you're ready to go at least 15 minutes before your pick-up time, to ensure everything runs smoothly.
A Short Guide To Toronto
Toronto is a city that comes with a view. Occupying a beautiful spot on the shore of Lake Ontario, Canada's biggest city is also the most populous in the world. It is estimated that around half of the population is from elsewhere, and this makes for a vibrant, exciting and harmonious place to visit. Despite influences from visitors and residents from all over the world, Toronto retains a distinctly Candian identity, with sports and outdoors pursuits being a huge part of life.
No visit to Toronto is complete without a visit to the famous CN Tower. At a staggering 553.33m, the building defines the city skyline and the views from the viewing platform are unparalleled. For those in search of an even greater thrill, you can even go for a walk around the outside edge of the platform.
If you prefer to keep you feet firmly on the ground, then a stroll through the glorious High Park is a lovely way to while away an afternoon if you want a break from city life. Within the park is contained a zoo, educational facilities and sports areas so your time there can be as active or relaxing as you like.
Beyond City Limits
Toronto has got enough to fill most visitors' holiday days 10 times over. But it is well worth venturing outside of the city to some of the neighbouring areas. Mississauga is another city on Lake Ontario, and has a wealth of beautiful nature walks and sights. If you want to escape back to nature for a day, this is the place to come. Thrill seekers may want to head to Vaughan, one of the municipalities of Toronto, for a visit to "Canada's Wonderland" the largest theme park in the country.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of private transfers from Toronto Airport. Each option drops you off right at the door of your accommodation, so there's no need to be dragging your case along streets searching for your hotel. Speaking of which, there's room for one suitcase per person, so plenty of space for all of your things.
Not all transfers are created equal, so we have trawled through providers to find you the best range of options at the best prices.
- If you're going solo in Toronto, our shared shuttle buses are the cheapest transfer to get you from A to B with a no-frills, no-fuss service. You'll be sharing the ride with fellow travellers, so will take the scenic route to your accommodation. This is a great way to familiarise yourself with the city and even get a look at some of the sights on offer.
- If you're travelling alone or with a few friends, our private transfer cars are ideal. With space for three people, this is the most cost effective private transfer option for small groups.
- Too many people for a car? No worries, our private minibuses are the way to go. It works out at very reasonable per person prices and much easier than trying to organise multiple taxis.
Why book your transfer with Holiday Extras?
- We have been helping customers with the nitty-gritty bits of travel for 36 years. From insurance, to airport hotels to car hire, we've got the experience to make the whole process easy.
- Our booking system compares 1000's of airport transfer options with just one click.
- Our UK based call centre and helpline is available 24/7.
- The vehicles we use are of the highest standard, all under five years old and with air conditioning, perfect for those hot Canadian summers.
- We are trusted by all of the world's leading travel companies.
If you need any help....
We have a fantastic UK based help team on standby for all your questions and queries about your Toronto Airport transfers. Simply click here to visit our help and support page.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Toronto Pearson International Airport (YYZ) and dropping off in Mississauga via a private car shared between 3 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top