Varna Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Varna Airport (VAR) transfers with prices starting from just £8.14pp with FREE cancellations*
Nestled over 4,000 square kilometres, Varna is one of the gems of Black Sea. This popular Bulgarian region offers sandy beaches and pretty coves & cliffs as well as lakes, forests and a desert. Pre-book your Varna Airport Transfer to get the best prices and avoid paying expensive on-the-day taxi fares.
The third biggest city in Bulgaria, Varna is a unique Black Sea resort thanks to its reputation as a maritime capital, rich history, pretty beaches and vibrant cultural scene. It's a great place to access popular nearby resorts Golden Sands and St. Constantine and Helena.
If you like Varna, explore our other Bulgaria Airport Transfers.
Cheap Varna Airport Transfers
Drop-off locations are widely available throughout the Varna region and Bulgaria. In most cases, this can include your specific hotel. Some popular locations include:
Varna Airport Transfer Prices
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price|
|Varna City||15 minutes||£8.14|
|St. Constantine and Helena||30 minutes||£9.14|
|Golden Sands||30 minutes||£17.60|
A selection of Varna transfers
We offer a wide variety of transfers for your time in Varna, including: a shared shuttle, a private car (up to 3 people), a private minivan (up to 7 people) and a private minibus (up to 7 people).
- The cheapest way of getting from Varna Airport to your hotel or villa is with a shared shuttle transfer. Depending on where you're going to, there's a maximum of 8 stops.
- Private transfers are also a reasonable price option and seat up to 3 passengers with 1 suitcase each. You will be driven straight to your accommodation with your other passenger(s) only.
- If you're on a big family holiday or are simply travelling in a large group, a private minivan or private minibus (up to 7 passengers) is ideal, and saves the need for going in separate taxis.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Varna Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Varna Airport transfer, you will have your transfer documents sent to you via email - ensure you have a copy of this when you land in Varna as it has your details on it
- Your transfer will be waiting for you when you've arrived.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer - you'll either find them in arrivals or just outside of Varna airport.
- Private transfer - meet your driver at arrivals or at the designated desk (for full details, check out your email confirmation)
What happens if my flight is delayed?
If your flight happens to be delayed, on the back of your e-ticket there's a telephone number for you to call the transfer operator on. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Varna Airport is a stress-free experience.
- Private transfers - your ticket has all your pick up details and info on it.
- Be ready for your return transfer at least 15 minutes before it departs.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of experience delivering customers their holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s of airport transfers deals all in one place.
- Call centre helpline open 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles are less than 5 years old, and come with climate control.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies worldwide
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Varna Airport (VAR) and dropping off at Varna City via a private transfer with 2 other passengers. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top