Venice Airport Transfers
Pre-book your cheap Venice Airport transfers, with prices starting from just £9.54 and FREE cancellations*
As soon as you land at Marco Polo Airport (VCE), you will start your holiday to one of the world's most romantic cities. Pre-book your Venice airport transfer to secure the best deals. With over 100 separate islands, each offering a wealth of history and attractions, it's not hard to see why Venice features on many a bucket list as a must-see destination. Our cheap transfers in Venice offer a wide range of drop off points across the city, including Piazzale Roma, Marghera and St Mark's Square.
Top Rated Venice Airport Transfer Options to City Hotels
We compare 100s of transfer options from our range of trusted suppliers to ensure that we bring you best value prices for transfers from Venice's Marco Polo Airport (VCE), as well as a host of other Italy airport transfers too. Our transfer options from Venice airport range from the Alilaguna ferry, to private taxis, water taxis and even a water limousine
Cheap Airport Transfers in Venice from £9.54
|Venice Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Venice Piazzale Roma||1 hour 30 minutes||£18.90 (Alilaguna)|
|Marghera||40 minutes||£12.31 (Taxi for 3 people)|
|Stazione Marittima (Cruise terminal)||1 hour 30 minutes||£ 18.90(Alilaguna)|
|Mogliano Veneto||20 minutes||£9.54 (Minibus for 8 passengers)|
|Lido de Venezia||45 minutes||£23.92 (Water taxi for 6 passengers)|
Marco Polo Airport to Venice Transfers for under £10
With many of our private transfers, we will get you from Venice Airport to the city centre in under 30 minutes. If you're staying in one of the Venice Central Island hotels, then we can provide private transfers that also include a connection by water taxi for under £ 20 per person. Our quick and reliable Venice airport transfers mean we'll get you to the door of your hotel in comfort and hassle-free.
One of the must-see destinations include the iconic St Mark's Square, home to St Mark's Basilica and the campanile bell tower that is one of the city's most famous landmarks. Before you travel, why not plan your itinerary to make the most of every moment. Here at Holiday Extras, we offer a full range of Attraction Tickets throughout the whole of Venice.
For a full list of things to do, see here. Whether you fancy boat trips, walking tours, seeing Venice by night or even trying Murano glass blowing, then there will be a trip for you!
Reasons to choose Holiday Extras for your Venice Airport Transfer
- We have 36 years experience of the travel industry.
- We compare 1000s of airport transfer options.
- Our contact centre is UK-based with a 24/7 helpline.
- All our vehicles are under 5 years old with air conditioning
- We are an award-winning, trusted provider
Transfer options for all
Holiday Extras offers a wide range of Venice Airport transfer options: from private cars to minibuses for larger parties. With each option you can take 1 suitcase, plus an item of hand luggage per passenger, so there'll be plenty of room to stock up on Murano glass and other mementoes from this great city.
We always recommend you pre-book your airport transfer to get the best deals. You will then have peace of mind that you won't have the stress of queuing for public transport when you arrive at the airport and dealing with a possible language barrier to get to your accommodation.
- Our cheapest option is the Alilaguna, perfect if you're travelling on a budget and are staying in a popular resort or hotel. If you're travelling in a larger group, then we can also offer a private minibus which will seat up to 8 passengers and will drop you at the door of our accommodation.
- If you're travelling with children, then why not consider a private transfer? With space for 1 suitcase and 1 item of hand luggage per passenger, it's spacious and convenient too.
More information on all our available airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Venice Airport Transfers - FAQS
I've just booked my airport transfer. What happens next?
- Once you've booked your Venice Airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, we will send you an email confirmation and e-ticket. Make sure you keep a copy of this to hand, as you'll need it when you arrive at Venice's Marco Polo Intl Airport (VCE).
- Once you've landed in Venice, collected any luggage and cleared customs, then your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're travelling by alilaguna, a representative will be there to escort you. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers.
- If you've booked a private transfer, your driver will be in Arrivals to meet you. You won't miss them - they'll be holding up a sign with your name on. As you'll be the only passengers on your transfer, they will take you straight to your accommodation.
- Full details regarding your transfer will be displayed on your e-ticket.
What should I do if my outbound flight is delayed?
On your e-ticket, there will be a contact number, so give your provider a call and let them know. As long as keep them informed, then they can make arrangements to collect you as planned once your flight arrives.
On your return journey
Far be it for us to wish away your city break, but we've tried to make things as hassle-free as possible for your journey home.
- Your e-ticket will contain all the information you need about your return journey.
- We recommend you're ready to leave 15 minutes before your pick-up time just to ensure that everything runs smoothly.
Here to help
Our dedicated and friendly transfers team are here to help, contact us here.
*Prices quoted based on one passenger, picking-up at Venice's Marco Polo International Airport (VCE) and dropping off at Mogliano Veneto via minibus for 8 people. Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.