Zante Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Zante Airport transfers with prices starting from under £10 and FREE cancellations up to 3 days before deprture.
Compare Top Zante Airport Transfers to Island Resorts
Beautiful Zante (also known as Zakynthos) is the ultimate Greek Island paradise, with gorgeous hilltop towns and villages giving way to miles of perfect white sand beaches, all surrounded by the startlingly blue Aegean Sea. Our transfers from Zante Airport drop at the door of your accommodation in popular resorts around the island, including Laganas, Kalamaki, Tsilivi, Alykanas, Alykes and Keri.
Zante Transfers; Taxis, Minibuses and More
With a range of private cars, minibuses and wheelchair accessible vehicles, we've got the best airport transfers to Zante at the best prices, whether you're flying solo to Zakynthos or on a big family break. Pre book your Zante Airport taxi and skip long line sat the airport and avoid high prices when you reach your resort.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Zante from £9.76
|Zante Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Laganas||15 minutes||£12.64 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Kalamaki||10 minutes||£10.75 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Tsilivi||20 minutes||£15.80 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Alykes||25 minutes||£20.23 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Alykanas||30 minutes||£18.97 (Private car for 4 people)|
|Keri||25 minutes||£9.76 (Private minibus for 16 people)|
For more Greek inspiration, take a peek at our other Greece Airport Transfers.
How Does It All Work?
Once you've booked your transfer
So you've booked your Zante Airport transfers with Holiday Extras. Hooray! You will soon receive an email confirmation with all the details on it. Make sure you pop this somewhere safe and take it with you when you travel, because you'll need to show it when you take your transfer.
Arriving at Zante
- When you touch down in Zakynthos, make your way to the Arrivals Hall.
- What happens next will depend on which type of transfer you have chosen. If you're on a shared shuttle bus, there will be a representative waiting to show you to your vehicle.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, keep an eye out for someone with your name on a board.
- There might be a designated desk that your driver or representative waits at, so if you don't see them right away, make your way to the desk listed on your confirmation.
Oh no, my flight has been delayed!
Don't panic! We know that delays are an inevitable part of travel, so we have a plan just in case it happens to you. On your confirmation, there is a contact number, which you can use to let your provider know what's going on. They'll make sure that someone is ready and waiting for you when you land.
When it's time to come home
When the time comes to say antio sas to Zante, we make sure that your return transfer to the airport goes off without a hitch.
- Your confirmation has details of your pick up time and location, so all you have to do is turn up and go.
- It's recommended that you're all packed and ready at least 15 minutes before your pick up time, to help everything run like clockwork.
A Drop of Heaven in the Aegean Sea
When you think of Zante, your mind might jump to package holidays. Although the island made a name for itself as the King of the all-inclusive deal, there is far more to this beauty than sun loungers around a pool.
Lazy Beach Days
If you want to make the most of Zante's enviable climate, miles upon miles of golden beaches await you, with year-round sunshine to boot. Even Zante's colder months often rival summer temperatures in the UK. Popular beaches such as Nikolaus and Tsilivi offer all manner of beach activities, and ocean lovers will fall for the crystal clear waters. Remember to pack your snorkel, because Zante has some of the finest underwater sights in Europe.
Zante, like all of Greece, is brimming with history. Be sure to take a short boat trip to Navajo beach, one of the most famous coves in the world, boasting a famous beached shipwreck that has become the poster destination for the island.
Off the Beaten Path
Once you've had your fill of the sun, you'll find that Zante is full of hidden surprises. Venture inland and you'll find lush forests and quaint little villages scattered liberally throughout the island. Take some time out from exploring and indulge in some fantastically fresh island food, salads and seafood on Zante is certainly something to write home about.
When night falls, the island lights up with the party and clubbing atmosphere that you'd expect from a package holiday paradise. Here you'll find countless bars, clubs and restaurants, most of which stay open well into the early hours of the morning, so you can be sure that you can enjoy Greek hospitality until the sun comes up.
A choice of transfers
We know that not all transfers are created equal, so we have compared 1000s of providers to find the very best ones for you. For our best options for Zante transfers, take a look at our options below.
- If you fancy a bit of luxury, our private transfers and taxis are the perfect start to your holiday. Taking you from the airport to your resort in as little as 10 minutes, this is a great way to start your holiday in style. With minibuses for larger parties, this can work out as a very reasonably priced option.
Prices and availability will vary depending on when you are travelling, so use our fast and secure booking engine to find details for specific destinations and prices for your dates. All of our vehicles are under 5 years old, with air conditioning, very useful in the heat of a Zakynthos summer. All our transfers have room for one suitcase per person and if you're travelling with young children and would like them to have a car seat, you need to bring this with you.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- We have 36 years of helping customers with the little extras that come with booking a holiday.
- We compare 1000's of options for Zante airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning.
- We are trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice: Simply phone 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute, plus your phone company's access charge.)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before travel time.Top