Zurich Airport Transfers
Book your Zurich Airport transfer with us, prices start from under £20.00, with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
When you touch down in beautiful Zurich, our airport transfers will whisk you away to charming Swiss villages, breathtaking Alpine scenery and oh-so tempting chocolate and cheesy fondue. (Fun fact: Switzerland produces the most chocolate in the world. It would almost be rude not to sample some!) Our huge range of trusted Zurich Airport transfers drop you off at the door of your resort in popular locations including Zurich city centre, Interlaken, and St Moritz.
You can get a Zurich Airport transfer to Basel, with its gothic spires and myriad of museums in 1 hour 6 minutes. Or, pack your skis and hit the slopes of Interlaken in only 1hr 54mins. If you're off to stay in beautiful Lucerne, you can be there in under an hour. In most cases, our transfers from Zurich Airport can drop you off at your hotel door, so you can get on with the good stuff straight away.
If you're staying in the lovely city of Zurich, with its world-class shopping, stunning gardens and even a penguin parade in the winter, we've got you covered, too. Our Zurich Airport transfers stop off in the city itself before heading off further afield.
Low Cost, Top Rated and Reliable Zurich Airport Taxis
With a huge range of private transfers from Zurich Airport, including taxis, minibuses and luxury options, we cover every base to ensure your Swiss adventure gets off to a flying start. Pre booking your Zurich Airport taxi saves you the hassle of waiting in queues at the airport taxi rank, and means that everything is paid for up front.
Cheap Airport Transfers in Zurich from £18.70
|Zurich Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Zurich city centre||17 minutes||£18.70 (Private taxi for 7 people)|
|Zug||45 minutes||£88.66 (Private executive transfer for 4 people)|
|Basel||1 hour||£95.10 (Private minibus for 7 people)|
|Lucerne||1 hour||£167.57 (Private taxi for 3 people)|
|St Moritz||2 hours 50 minutes||£204.59 (Private taxi for 4 people)|
|Interlaken||1 hour 50 minutes||£231.87 (Private executive transfer for 4 people)|
Heading somewhere else in Switzerland? Take a look at our Switzerland airport transfers page for more destinations. If you're hitting the Swiss alpine slopes, check out our Zurich and Switzerland ski transfers pages.
How Does It Work?
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Zurich airport transfer through our fast and secure booking agent, you'll receive an email confirmation. Be sure to save this somewhere accessible or go old-school and print a copy off, as it has your transfer vehicle details on it.
- After you've touched down in Zurich and collected your luggage, your transfer will be waiting for you.
- If you're on a shuttle bus, a representative will be waiting to take you to your vehicle. You'll be travelling with a group of fellow holiday makers (unless you've chosen a private shuttle) so the drop-off order will depend on where everyone is staying, which means you'll get a lovely scenic tour of some of the sites on your way from the airport.
- If you've opted for a private transfer, your driver will be waiting for you with a big, fancy sign with your name on it. As you're the only ones on the transfer, you're driver will take you straight to the door of your accommodation.
- Whichever option you've picked, there's full instructions on your confirmation, so if in doubt, have a look there.
What happens if my flight is delayed?
One of the great joys of travelling is the little surprises that it gives us. When this takes the form of a flight delay however, that can add a bit of stress to the start of your well-earned break, but for your transfer, it isn't a problem. On your e-ticket, there is a contact number, which you can use to call your provider and fill them in. As long as they know what's going on, arrangements can easily be made and you won't have to worry about waiting around the airport trying to find another transfer.
When it's time to come home
We know that you don't want to think about this bit yet, but we've ensured that the return transfer is just as straight-forward, making it just a little bit easier to say farewell to Switzerland.
- If you're using a shuttle bus, your representative at the airport will have all the information that you need. Just ask on your transfer at the start of your holiday if you're unsure.
- For those you going privately, your e-ticket details your pick-up time.
- It's recommended that you're primed and ready to go 15 minutes before your transfer, to keep everything running like clockwork.
A choice of transfers
Holiday Extras offers a range of airport transfers, from shuttle buses to private cars. Each option offers space for 2x pieces of luggage per person, so plenty of room for your bits and pieces (and all that chocolate you'll bring back with you.)
- Our cheapest option is a shared shuttle bus, perfect if you want an easy and low-cost transfer. There is also the option of a private shuttle if you're travelling in a large group and don't want the hassle of corralling everyone onto a shared bus.
- If you're travelling in a group of up to ten people, we offer a minibus for a convenient and cost-effective option. This is the perfect option for hen or stag parties, or for those lucky people who have enough friends to fill this minibus.
- If you prefer to start your holiday in a little more style, a private car transfer is perfect.
- We also offer a wheelchair accessible minibus.
Full details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience helping customers with the little extras that get holidays off to a flying start.
- Compare 1000's of options for airport transfers with just one click.
- Contact centre and helpline available 24/7.
- We only use the very best vehicles, so they're all under 5 years old with air conditioning, perfect for the 7 days a year when it gets really hot in Switzerland.
- Trusted by the world's leading travel companies.
Need any help?
Our UK based team is always on hand to give advice; Contact us here.Top