Bangkok Airport Transfers
Pre-book your Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport (BKK) transfers with prices starting from under £10 with FREE cancellations up to 3 days before departure.
Cheap Bangkok Airport Transfer Options
Bangkok, Thailand's capital city, is a place that has it all. It attracts millions of holidaymakers every year, for its sheer abundance of things to do, mixed with a glorious climate all year round. Pre-book your transfers from Bangkok Airport and be at the door of your resort in under 2 hours,, with prices starting from under £10.
Bangkok Airport Shuttles, Taxis and Private Transfers
We offer a huge choice of shared shuttles, Bangkok Airport taxis and private vehicle options to popular resorts including; Lat Krabang, Don Meuang and Thonburi. Pre book your Bangkok Airport transfers and skip long queues at the terminal taxi rank, and relax knowing that everything is paid for in advance.
Compare Airport Transfers in Bangkok from £7.43
|Bangkok Airport Transfers|
|Drop off location||Journey time||Price Per Person|
|Bangkok City Centre||1 hour 55 minutes||£13.91|
|Lat Krabang||1 hour 55 minutes||£7.43|
|Don Meuang||2 hours 10 minutes||£31.33|
|Khao San Road||2 hours||£10.99|
|Bangkok Old City (Rattanakosin)||2 hours||£10.99|
Bangkok Attraction tickets Holiday Extras also offer a full range of Attraction Tickets in Bangkok.
Bangkok Airport (BKK) Transfers
A selection of Bangkok transfers
We have plenty of Bangkok transfer options! Choose from: a shared shuttle transfer, a private car (up to 3 people) a private minivan (7-8 people) or a private luxury/executive transfer. Not familiar with the local lingo? No worries, as we also offer private and minivan transfers with English speaking assistants.
- Shared shuttles are the most cost effective option, getting you from A to B in the cheapest way possible There's a maximum of 8 drop off points.
- Private transfers are a mid-range price and it's only you and your passenger(s) on the journey. Your driver will drive your directly to your Bangkok accommodation. These seat up to 3 passengers with 1 suitcase each.
- If you're on a family trip, or are travelling in a big group, a private minivan seats up to 8 passengers, and an executive/luxury transfer seats up to 2 passengers.
Details of all of our airport transfer vehicles can be found here.
Bangkok Airport Transfers - FAQs
What happens once I've booked my airport transfer?
- When you book your Bangkok Airport transfer, you will have your transfer documents emailed to you.
- Your airport transfer will be waiting for you when you land.
- Shuttle bus transfer - a travel representative will show you to your transfer - you will find them in arrivals or just outside of the airport.
- Private transfer - you will either meet your driver at arrivals or at the designated tranfer desk (please check your ticket for more info).
What happens if my flight is delayed?
There's no need to panic if your flight is delayed! On the back of your ticket, there's a phone number to call the transfer operator on. Please note that drivers will only wait up to 45 minutes after the original pick-up time.
When it's time to come home
Getting back to Bangkok Airport is as hassle-free as possible.
- Private transfers - your ticket has all your return transfer info.
- Be ready for your pick up transfer at least 15 minutes before it departs.
Why choose Holiday Extras?
- 36 years of experience of providing our customers with their holiday extras.
- Compare 1000s of Bangkok airport transfers deals at the touch of a button.
- Call centre helpline open 24/7.
- All transfer vehicles 5 years old or less, and come equipped with climate control.
- Loved and trusted by leading travel companies across the globe.
Need any help?
Our UK based team are available on 0871 360 2603 (calls cost 11p per minute)
Prices correct at time of writing. Subject to change according to availability. FREE cancellations valid on all bookings up to 72 hours before you travel.Top